Server won't start after removing mods

Xephy

Well, the title says it. The problem is with the baubles mod, which appears to leave items around. Here's what the console says about it:

26.06 03:42:43 [server] Netty Epoll Server IO #1/INFO [FML]: Disconnecting Player: Server is still starting! Please wait before reconnecting.

26.06 03:42:43 [Multicraft] Skipped 155 lines due to rate limit (30/s)

26.06 03:42:32 [server] Server thread/INFO [FML]: Found a missing id from the world baubles:Ring

26.06 03:42:32 [server] Server thread/INFO [FML]: Found a missing id from the world baublesstuff:Upgrade_PowerI

26.06 03:42:32 [server] Server thread/INFO [FML]: Found a missing id from the world baublesstuff:Sheet_NightVision

26.06 03:42:32 [server] Server thread/INFO [FML]: Found a missing id from the world baublesstuff:Upgrade_JumpII

26.06 03:42:32 [server] Server thread/INFO [FML]: Found a missing id from the world baublesstuff:UpgradeExtractor

26.06 03:42:32 [server] Server thread/INFO [FML]: Found a missing id from the world baublesstuff:Sheet_Growth

26.06 03:42:32 [server] Server thread/INFO [FML]: Found a missing id from the world baublesstuff:Upgrade_SpeedI

26.06 03:42:32 [server] Server thread/INFO [FML]: Found a missing id from the world baublesstuff:Sheet_WitherImmune

26.06 03:42:32 [server] Server thread/INFO [FML]: Found a missing id from the world baublesstuff:Sheet_FireImmune

26.06 03:42:32 [server] Server thread/INFO [FML]: Found a missing id from the world baublesstuff:UpgradeExtractor

26.06 03:42:32 [server] Server thread/INFO [FML]: Injecting existing block and item data into this server instance

26.06 03:42:32 [server] Server thread/ERROR [fml.ModTracker]: This world was saved with mod baublesstuff which appears to be missing, things may not work well

26.06 03:42:32 [server] Server thread/ERROR [fml.ModTracker]: This world was saved with mod Baubles which appears to be missing, things may not work well

26.06 03:42:32 [server] Server thread/INFO Preparing level "world"

Am I supposed to uninstall them in some other way besides removing the .jar file? Should I go back to the 1.9.4 version and start the server with the mod uninstalled before going to 1.10?

Bumping with some attemps I did.

I tried running the server with 1.9.4 and removing the mods from that version. Also tried with other mods, such as Wonderful Wands. Still the same error, missing items and server won't start. I tried cleaning my player's inventories from the removed mod's items, but still won't work.

I never thought it would be so hard to uninstall a mod, haha.