Forge server crash at startup

Mewoza

[16:23:42] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Injecting tracing printstreams for STDOUT/STDERR.

[16:23:43] [main/INFO] [FML/]: Forge Mod Loader version 7.99.36.1558 for Minecraft 1.7.10 loading

[16:23:43] [main/INFO] [FML/]: Java is Java HotSpot 64-Bit Server VM, version 1.7.0_72, running on Linux:amd64:2.6.32-504.3.3.el6.x86_64, installed at /usr/java/jre1.7.0_72

[16:23:45] [main/WARN] [FML/]: *************************************************************************

[16:23:45] [main/WARN] [FML/]: *************************************************************************

[16:23:45] [main/WARN] [FML/]: * You are using an old Java version, and should update to 1.8 or newer. *

[16:23:51] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Examining for coremod candidacy thaumicenergistics-1.0.0.5.jar

[16:23:51] [main/TRACE] [FML/]: Found FMLCorePluginContainsFMLMod marker in thaumicenergistics-1.0.0.5.jar, it will be examined later for regular @Mod instances

[16:23:51] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Instantiating coremod class ThECore

[16:23:51] [main/INFO] [sTDERR/]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: thaumicenergistics/fml/ThECore : Unsupported major.minor version 52.0

Thaumic Energistics requires Java 8, you're using Java 7. Update Java.

Please don't PM me to ask for help. Asking your question in a public thread preserves it for people who are having the same problem in the future.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • After falling victim to a scammer in the vast world of cryptocurrency, I was on the brink of giving up hope of ever seeing my ETH again. Having invested a substantial amount into Ethereum over the years, watching my digital wallet drained by a faceless criminal left me devastated. The cryptic transactions taunted me, a constant reminder of the life savings cruelly snatched away in an instant. Sleepless nights haunted by visions of retirement plans dashed turned to bleak days endlessly scouring forums for stories of recovered coins. Each dead end piled on more despair, every promising lead turning to dust. Just as I was about to abandon my search, a single ray of hope cut through the darkness -DIGITAL HACK RECOVERY, Their reputation for reuniting victims with stolen cryptocurrency preceded them, a beacon for the lost and desperate. With nothing left to lose, I provided the details of my case and waited anxiously. Within days, their team of ethical hackers had traced the path of my errant ETH across the blockchain and identified the thief. Leveraging their extensive network, they swiftly recovered my coins. The wave of relief as my balance was restored after months adrift will stay with me forever. Though the road was arduous, DIGITAL HACK RECOVERY made reclaiming my lost funds smooth and efficient. Their expertise and dedication is unparalleled in leading those robbed back to financial solace. I will guarantee you success if you contact DIGITAL HACK RECOVERY via;     Email⁚ digital hack recovery @techie.com ,  Whats app⁚+1(201)8871705  Or Telegram⁚ Digital Hack Recovery
    • im stuck in a problem whit BlockEntities i cannot solve so im trying to work around it but in the less complex way possible  i think is posible to store data to the minecraft world  in older versions people talk about  WordDataSave i dont find anything about it for 1.20.4  i find a tutorial for player capability in 1.19    here is an event      //########## ########## ########## ##########     @SubscribeEvent     public static void onAttachCapabilitiesPlayer(AttachCapabilitiesEvent<Entity> event) {         if(event.getObject() instanceof Player) {             if(!event.getObject().getCapability(PlayerThirstProvider.PLAYER_THIRST).isPresent()) {                 event.addCapability(new ResourceLocation(mercmod.MOD_ID, "properties"), new PlayerThirstProvider());             }         }     }  soo i made this      //########## ########## ########## ##########     @SubscribeEvent     public static void onAttachCapabilitiesLevel(AttachCapabilitiesEvent<Level> event) {     } i think i can do some witchcraft  here  but is many things don't understand  to start whit i dont get yet how to recall the saved data from a BlockEntity  the handler still in progress the plan is to make a Map to store nbt data using the block coordinates as index later store that map as a big nbt      ########## any way the question is if theres alredy a tutorial for 1.20.4 for this ?? or some alredy working code from someone else doing something similar ?           
    • I tried this, and found out that Oculus is the mod that is crashing the game. I have removed it, and it now works fine! Thanks!
    • Hi @DanielderErbauer, I arrived here as I have the "as it does not exist in Block{minecraft:air}" error in a modpack I am trying to start. It's a long-shot, I know, but as the post that led this to being solved is missing, can I ask if you may recall what it said? Thanks in advance
    • Hm yeah sorry, not seeing anything else that's sticking out, I'd need to debug myself probably. Do you have a github or bitbucket repo? I could poke around when I have time to see what the problem might be.
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.