Porting mod to 1.9.4 from 1.8.9

OrangeVillager61

Hello, I am porting my mod from 1.8.9 to 1.9.4 and I have an issue. I have a block with many blockstates that "fills" up when right-clicked by a water bucket and then reverts to its initial blockstate when right-clicked when it is in the "full" blockstate. However I have many errors and corrected many of them however a few baffle me.

@Override
public boolean onBlockActivated(World worldIn, BlockPos pos, IBlockState state, EntityPlayer playerIn, EnumFacing side, float hitX, float hitY, float hitZ) {

if (state.getValue(TYPE) == EnumType.EMPTY){
		ItemStack itemstack = playerIn.getCurrentEquippedItem();
		if (itemstack.getItem() == Items.WATER_BUCKET){
			worldIn.setBlockState(pos, (this.blockState.getBaseState().withProperty(TYPE, EnumType.FULL)));
			if (!playerIn.capabilities.isCreativeMode) {
				playerIn.destroyCurrentEquippedItem();
				return true;
				}

}

My first problem with the code above is that playerIn.destroyCurrentEquippedItem() and playerIn.getCurrentEquippedItem() appear to have been moved but where? Secondly it says that is no function to override onBlockActivated.

@Override
public boolean isOpaqueCube(){
	return false;
}
@Override
public boolean isFullCube()
    {
        return false;
    }
    public void setBlockBoundsForItemRender()
    {
        this.setBlockBounds(0.0F, 0.0F, 0.0F, 1.0F, 0.75F, 1.0F);
    }
   public void addCollisionBoxesToList(World worldIn, BlockPos pos, BlockState state, AxisAlignedBB mask, List list, Entity collidingEntity)
    {
        this.setBlockBounds(0.0F, 0.0F, 0.0F, 1.0F, 0.75F, 1.0F);
        super.addCollisionBoxesToList(worldIn, pos, state, mask, list, collidingEntity);

isOpapueCude() , .setBlockBounds, addCollisionBoxesToList and isFullCude() appear not exist have they been moved?

Also, what is the 1.9.4 replacement for BLockstate?

Thanks in advance.

public void addCollisionBoxesToList(World worldIn, BlockPos pos, IBlockState state, AxisAlignedBB mask, List list, Entity collidingEntity)
    {
        this.getCollisionBoundingBox(state, (0.0F, 0.0F, 0.0F, 1.0F, 0.75F, 1.0F), pos);
    }

Is this closer to the end result? This is somewhat confusing. I replaced getBoundingBox with getCollisionBoundngBox as it returns  getBoundingBox,