Do Forge classes get srg names too during the game?

Starless

Since OreDictionary is not part of minecraft, there's no mapping for its fields, and I had to hack it a little bit (I don't change its state, I just hack it to obtain a particular set of information a bit faster). To do that, I had to use reflection to get a MethodHandle getter for field OreDictionary.stackToId. Does it changes to something else when running outside eclipse?

Only vanilla fields and methods (and overrides of vanilla methods) get obfuscated to SRG names, anything added by Forge remains unchanged.

I wouldn't recommend using reflection on Forge classes, though; you should be using the public API to get what you need. If there's a compelling reason that you need access to something that isn't public, consider opening an issue/PR on GitHub asking for public access.

Please don't PM me to ask for help. Asking your question in a public thread preserves it for people who are having the same problem in the future.