Minecraft Crashes on Singleplayer Worldcreation or -loading [1.7.10]

Enderised

EDIT: Just realised i should have told which forge version <.< ._.' it's the 1.7.10

Heya guys- neither sure if i am right in here (well at least i hope) nor i am sure whats going on...

Well first of all i wanted to test around with creating a personal-only modpack just for fun... what ever

I started downloading and installing the Minecraft Forge via the Installer, telling me to Install the client, server or whatever extracting means? O.o

So i did- installing the client... all fine so far- started up (no mods installed by now (except forge for sure) and wondered what happened...

Creating world... ok... loading... ok... AND THEN BOOM... ''Shutting Down Internal Server''

I don't have any clue why and how to fix it... thats why i am here right now... yeah ._.'

Sure i got a crashlog, i'm postin' it here via Pastebin

http://pastebin.com/kinMjFaY

I also already tried to install few mods anyway- they get all loaded properly (except for NEI (removed it directly... fck this :D ) just the world creation/loading fcks up lead to crashes :/

Anyone has a clue how to fix that problem? I really want to test out and that...

Waiting here hopefully...

Greeting out of Germany-

Enderised

Read the EAQ, it has an entry on this crash.

Oh well... yeah ...

Ok fck me- i'm too blind to find it on my own! A really huge thanks! You've made me look up every single thing there! :-*

Problem solved then...

Really sorry i didn't found this on my own :x