forge 1.7.10 server crash

Ok, I was trying to host a forge10.13.4.1566 server, It almost works fine and everything. Except I cannot place blocks, each time I try, the server just shuts itself down and I have to boot the server up again. I suspected I do not have have enough ram allocated to the server. But when I attempt to allocate more ram, the .bat file is unable to locate server/minecraft files.

here is the latest crash report

https://gist.github.com/infernoguardian/b52901d775a1f76a034aeb87c420d645

Please Help!

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/client/Minecraft

at TMIConfig.isMultiplayer(TMIConfig.java:87)

at TMIForgeContainer.playerInteract(TMIForgeContainer.java:48)

TooManyItems is either broken or not meant to work when installed on the dedicated server.

1.7.10 is no longer supported here, you should update to 1.10.2.

Please don't PM me to ask for help. Asking your question in a public thread preserves it for people who are having the same problem in the future.

• 2 weeks later...

does anyone know what this means?

java.io.IOException: An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine

at sun.nio.ch.SocketDispatcher.read0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_91]

at sun.nio.ch.SocketDispatcher.read(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_91]

at sun.nio.ch.IOUtil.readIntoNativeBuffer(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_91]

at sun.nio.ch.IOUtil.read(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_91]

at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.read(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_91]

at io.netty.buffer.UnpooledUnsafeDirectByteBuf.setBytes(UnpooledUnsafeDirectByteBuf.java:436) ~[unpooledUnsafeDirectByteBuf.class:?]

at io.netty.buffer.AbstractByteBuf.writeBytes(AbstractByteBuf.java:870) ~[AbstractByteBuf.class:?]

at io.netty.channel.socket.nio.NioSocketChannel.doReadBytes(NioSocketChannel.java:208) ~[NioSocketChannel.class:?]

at io.netty.channel.nio.AbstractNioByteChannel$NioByteUnsafe.read(AbstractNioByteChannel.java:87) [AbstractNioByteChannel$NioByteUnsafe.class:?]

at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKey(NioEventLoop.java:480) [NioEventLoop.class:?]

at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeysOptimized(NioEventLoop.java:447) [NioEventLoop.class:?]

at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.run(NioEventLoop.java:341) [NioEventLoop.class:?]

at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$2.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:101) [singleThreadEventExecutor$2.class:?]

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_91]