Game Not Launching After Clicking Play (edit#4) -closed

gurujive

Forge Versions Affected:

1.10.2 - 12.18.2.2107

the same thing is also happening to me on:

1.10.2 - 12.18.2.2099

At first, both versions worked but then this happened:

Details:

The vanilla will launch if I just start up the computer and launch Minecraft and click play.

With forge installed, I go to launch the forge profile on the client with no mods present. (1.10.2 being loaded on vanilla beforehand) The window for the game never pops up after I click play. Launching the client again and clicking play does not help, actually the opposite. After clicking play with the forge profile selected and the window not popping up. If you bring up the client again to instead then launch vanilla, it will not allow you to, the client will disappear and you will be left with no minecraft game window.

Been happening all day. I don't know whats going on.

I completely uninstalled minecraft & forge entirely, then reinstalled minecraft and forge and reproduced this with no mods in the mods folder.

This problem did not occur on the following forge versions:

1.10.2 - 12.18.2.2097

I don't know if it happens on 98 or not, the release was so quick I did not play it.

I have to restart my computer so I can launch vanilla minecraft after this happens.

edit:

This is not happening now, for several hours though I was having this problem....

I got 99 to launch alright, I went back to 97, then launched it to see if it would work again. It did. So then I went with 99 once more and it is running now... I really don't know. I just now got it to launch right after several hours. I have not went back to 107 to see about it, I'm cool with where I'm at for right now ^-^; I can finally play again >.<, I don't know what that was all about... all I know is that I couldn't play with forge and it sucked, and I restarted my computer several times.

edit#2:

I'm going back to 97 to see if that will work.....

edit#3:

97 works, 99 would launch but when closing the game then going to launch the new snapshot the client would fail to launch vanilla.

97 I can launch forge, close minecraft, then launch snapshot, and both launch.

edit#4:

When this occurs javaw.exe will pop up as 2,260-2,264K in my processes. Going to launch the game results in another javaw.exe same memory usage. I can manually end all java processes through task manager and it will still not allow me to launch the game. Also the cpu usage will go from resting at 10% to about 40 to 50 sometimes it kicks up to the 60%'s, regardless if there are javaw.exe's available or not. manually ending the java processes will not get my cpu to go back down either.

When going to "shut down" or "restart" my screen will flash black before powering off (which is not normal and usually indicates a background process running that is being ended.) (this occurs after all javaw.exe processes have been manually ended as well via task manager.)

more additional info:

java version I'm using:

jre1.8.0_102

(most up to date)

jdk I'm using:

jdk1.8.0_102

Well, my partitions are healthy, but this is some kind of windows bug turns out.

I'm having a hell of a time with this, can't even factory reset the darn thing... what fun it is to not have an install cd. Its like its melting down and I can't reset it or create a new profile to fix it... all new profiles don't load, and produce an error when attempting to log on to them, instantly logging me back off. >.<

.... My computer has officially turned against me. None of this would have happened if windows didn't ask you stupid questions like, "are you sure, you clicked that already once and you are the admin?".... -.-

lasted months though.... but now.... yikes.... idk how in the world im going to fix this.

Well I managed to fix it, I tore down and rebuilt peace.

All is functioning normal :)

Back to the norm. I'll just have to accept that computers ask people questions... (it didn't for a long while though it sure was nice) .... (but I can't do that... or the computer will get angry at me and refuse to work one day)