I can't install Forge at all.

Sprayerdude220

Recently I updated Forge to 1.11.2. I got a bunch of mods and had some stupid fun. However, a lot of the mods I wanted either weren't updated to 1.11.2, or even to 1.11 at all. I decided to downgrade back to 1.11 since there were at least more mods updated for that than the newest version. However, whenever I tried to run the installer, nothing happens. I've tried both the Java and Windows installers for 1.11. I've double clicked it and pressed enter multiple times and nothing happens. I tried installing 1.11.2 again, even though I already have it. Those still didn't work. I went back to 1.10. Still nothing. I deleted the "libraries" folder in .minecraft because I googled how to uninstall Forge what that's what I got. After that, I tried 1.11 again. Still nothing. Now whenever I try running my Forge profile, it doesn't load up the game anymore and it just stays in the launcher. Now I don't have Forge period. I'm out of ideas and I would very much like to play with more mods.