New MCL Crashes With Forge

Atrocities

I have reviewed the thread for this issue and haven't seen it mentioned yet. 

The new minecraft client launcher, the one released yesterday with the new options to change skins, will crash each time I attempt to start it using forge.  Forge versions  ending in 2226 and 2227.  No crash log is generated either for MCL or Forge.  I simply get a windows error message telling me the program is being shut down.  I have three systems, all Windows 10 pro - all running Java 8  1.8.0.121.  

The legacy launcher still works just fine.  

I have remove MC completely from the system and downloaded the new launcher.

I ran the launcher without Forge or any mods, and it ran fine.

I then downloaded and installed Forge 1.11.2-forge1.11.2-13.20.0.2226 - successfully.  I start the new launcher, select the Forge Install, default java arguments, and click play, CRASH.

I do the same for forge ending in 2227 with the same results.

There are no mods installed since it is a fresh install of MC.

The log files show an issue with the sound driver

Thank you for the idea.  I tried this as the first step to trouble shooting the issue. I think the new launcher is just bugged.  It crashes now 100% of the time in vanilla whenever I click on the play button while either in the News, or Skins page.  It crashes about 50% of the time if I click PLAY while viewing the settings page. This could well be a unique windows 10 issue.

I also tried to start forge using this method and it failed. I am going to try some other things and see what happens.