New to MC. Crashes [Fixed]

phalron

No freakin idea where to even begin here.

2017-02-10 14:34:04,151 WARN Unable to instantiate org.fusesource.jansi.WindowsAnsiOutputStream
2017-02-10 14:34:04,152 WARN Unable to instantiate org.fusesource.jansi.WindowsAnsiOutputStream
[14:34:04] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
[14:34:04] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Using primary tweak class name net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
[14:34:04] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
[14:34:04] [main/INFO] [FML]: Forge Mod Loader version 12.18.3.2221 for Minecraft 1.10.2 loading
[14:34:04] [main/INFO] [FML]: Java is Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM, version 1.8.0_25, running on Windows 10:amd64:10.0, installed at C:\Users\Phalron\Documents\Curse\Minecraft\Install\runtime\jre-x64\1.8.0_25
[14:34:04] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker
[14:34:04] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLDeobfTweaker
[14:34:04] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker
[14:34:04] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker
[14:34:04] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper
[14:34:05] [main/INFO] [FML]: Found valid fingerprint for Minecraft Forge. Certificate fingerprint e3c3d50c7c986df74c645c0ac54639741c90a557
[14:34:05] [main/INFO] [FML]: Found valid fingerprint for Minecraft. Certificate fingerprint cd99959656f753dc28d863b46769f7f8fbaefcfc
[14:34:05] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper
[14:34:05] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLDeobfTweaker
[14:34:06] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.TerminalTweaker
[14:34:06] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.TerminalTweaker
[14:34:06] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Launching wrapped minecraft {net.minecraft.client.main.Main}
2017-02-10 14:34:06,429 WARN Unable to instantiate org.fusesource.jansi.WindowsAnsiOutputStream
2017-02-10 14:34:06,441 WARN Unable to instantiate org.fusesource.jansi.WindowsAnsiOutputStream
2017-02-10 14:34:06,442 WARN Unable to instantiate org.fusesource.jansi.WindowsAnsiOutputStream
[14:34:06] [main/INFO] [STDOUT]: [net.minecraft.client.main.Main:main:56]: Completely ignored arguments: [--nativeLauncherVersion, 1234]
[14:34:06] [Client thread/INFO]: Setting user: Phalron
[14:34:09] [Client thread/INFO]: LWJGL Version: 2.9.4

Edited by phalron

Try disabling the loading screen as described in the EAQ.

Don't PM me with questions. They will be ignored! Make a thread on the appropriate board for support.

1.12 -> 1.13 primer by williewillus.

1.7.10 and older versions of Minecraft are no longer supported due to it's age! Update to the latest version for support.

http://www.howoldisminecraft1710.today/

Spoiler

041b7d76f584ad7026102daa35d96419.png

Not signed in

It is the top post, and yes, it is pinned.

It basically says to go to config/splash.properties and set enabled to false.

Don't PM me with questions. They will be ignored! Make a thread on the appropriate board for support.

1.7.10 and older versions of Minecraft are no longer supported due to it's age! Update to the latest version for support.

2 minutes ago, diesieben07 said:

First, please describe what is actually happening when you launch the game. And post your system specs.

game is not launching at all, with the current version downloaded from the minecraft site nor from curse.

trying to install on a new laptop. 

core i7

gtx 1060

6 minutes ago, diesieben07 said:

Are you running the NVIDIA drivers version 378.49? If so, you need to install this hotfix.

@larsgerrits Please don't blindly suggest "fixes" that are not even applicable here.

i am running these drivers! ill check on the fix.

also, i could not even find the config file anywhere on my pc, so hopefully that's not the fix

46 minutes ago, diesieben07 said:

@larsgerrits Please don't blindly suggest "fixes" that are not even applicable here.

Seeing there used to be a lot of people having trouble with the loading screen not working with their Intel GPU, and the line ending with LWJGL loading up, that was the first thing coming up. And I haven't heard anything from crashes related to the NVIDIA drivers, so that didn't come to mind immediately. So I apologize for trying to help.

Spoiler

BTW, I said: "Try disabling...", so I didn't say it was the correct answer. I was just trying to help.

Not signed in