Multiplayer error

SkyVox

Hello, I'm making a private mod, It's a mod for an Minecraft server. But has an error when I join on server, This error just show when I join on Multiplayer, In singleplayer doesn't has error.

Mod version: 1.8.9. 

Here the error:

[09:56:43] [Client thread/FATAL]: Error executing task
java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.report(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_101]
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.get(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_101]
    at net.minecraft.util.Util.runTask(SourceFile:45) [Util.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.runGameLoop(Minecraft.java:1014) [Minecraft.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:349) [Minecraft.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:124) [Main.class:?]
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_101]
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_101]
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_101]
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_101]
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135) [launchwrapper-1.12.jar:?]
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) [launchwrapper-1.12.jar:?]
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_101]
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_101]
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_101]
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_101]
    at net.minecraftforge.gradle.GradleStartCommon.launch(GradleStartCommon.java:97) [start/:?]
    at GradleStart.main(GradleStart.java:26) [start/:?]
Caused by: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException

5 minutes ago, SkyVox said:

[09:56:43] [Client thread/FATAL]: Error executing task
java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.report(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_101]
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.get(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_101]
    at net.minecraft.util.Util.runTask(SourceFile:45) [Util.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.runGameLoop(Minecraft.java:1014) [Minecraft.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:349) [Minecraft.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:124) [Main.class:?]

Caused by: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException

A task that was scheduled with IThreadListener#addScheduledTask is throwing an ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException, but I can't tell you where it's being thrown from because you didn't post the full stack trace.

Either post the full stack trace/crash report in a code block (the <> button) or post the full FML log (logs/fml-client-latest.log) using Gist or Pastebin. Alternatively, read it yourself and figure out why the exception is being thrown and what you can do to stop it.

Please don't PM me to ask for help. Asking your question in a public thread preserves it for people who are having the same problem in the future.

6 minutes ago, Choonster said:

A task that was scheduled with IThreadListener#addScheduledTask is throwing an ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException, but I can't tell you where it's being thrown from because you didn't post the full stack trace.

Either post the full stack trace/crash report in a code block (the <> button) or post the full FML log (logs/fml-client-latest.log) using Gist or Pastebin. Alternatively, read it yourself and figure out why the exception is being thrown and what you can do to stop it.

I found this log: http://pastebin.com/xSbC2s6A

3 minutes ago, diesieben07 said:

Something is sending invalid chunk data. What is your mod doing? Post some code.

I tried unregister all my classes, But in the same way this error appears

Edited by SkyVox

15 minutes ago, diesieben07 said:

What server are you testing this on? Your code should not cause that exception.

The Mod has some other classes if you want see I send the link to you, But I think is not the code, Maybe is the Forge version or MC version. But I don't know

[09:56:26] [Netty Client IO #1/INFO]: Attempting connection with missing mods [mcp, FML, Forge, SkyHMod] at SERVER

That looks  suspicious. I'm amazed it even allowed you to connect before it started barfing.

The debugger is a powerful and necessary tool in any IDE, so learn how to use it. You'll be able to tell us more and get better help here if you investigate your runtime problems in the debugger before posting.

I tried join on server without any mods, and it keep showing this exception. It's okay, now I know it is not my mod that is causing the exception, But maybe it's my Forge? I use Forge: "1.8.9-forge1.8.9-11.15.1.1902-1.8.9" Something wrong with this version?

Thanks.