[Solved]Texture errors: ./gradlew runClient vs Eclipse run java application

aw_wolfe

I've noticed and would finally like to fix my issue of custom textures not loading when I run from eclipse...I've been dealing with it, but it is getting old.

here is the issue

I have custom textures in src/main/resources/assets/seasonsmod/textures/items

I point to them in individual json files like:

{
    "parent": "item/generated",
    "textures": {
        "layer0": "seasonsmod:items/thermometer"
    }
}

Building and running from ./gradlew works. The texures load.... ./gradlew build   ....  ./gradlew runClient

However, running from Eclipse, the textures do not load (I get the pink square image).  If, however, I copy the files into bin/assets/seasonsmod/textures/items  the textures will load the first time I run from Eclipse, but running a second time causes the textures in the directory (bin/assets/seasonsmod/textures/items) to be erased and once again I get the pink square texture.

Is this a project setting error in Eclipse? (I have build automatically off...but have tried both ways). Anyone know what my issue is?

Thanks,

Tony

Solved: I deleted the bin,build, eclipse folder. re-ran ./gradlew eclipse and haven' yet noticed the issue again.

Edited by aw_wolfe