Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Bug with creative tab items or just me?

ctbe

I don't know if I should file a bug, but given that I'm new I'll try to ask first if my methodology is just wrong.

When I check the documentation at: https://mcforge.readthedocs.io/en/latest/concepts/registries/ It says at the moment of writing this to use events for registering items

The recommended way to register things is through the RegistryEvents.

When I register my item through events, by subscribing to

RegistryEvent.Register[Item]

And adequately register the event, I get no items in the creative tab of my mod.

However, when I use the ways I find in tutorials, by calling GameRegistry.register at  preInit, I get my items in my mod creative tab. According to the documentation this is the old way while the recommended event way of registering happens before preInit. Is this intended? Or a bug? I tried calling both, but you can only register items once. If you do it both the game crashes specifically at preInit because the item was already registered in the event that happens before preInit.

Edited by ctbe

It depends on where you initialize your creative tab. The RegisterEvents are called before preInit, so if you initialize your creative tab in preInit, you will set the Item's creative tab to null at the point when you register your Items. You should initialize it at the same time you declare the creative tab variable.

• Like 1

Don't PM me with questions. They will be ignored! Make a thread on the appropriate board for support.

1.12 -> 1.13 primer by williewillus.

1.7.10 and older versions of Minecraft are no longer supported due to it's age! Update to the latest version for support.

http://www.howoldisminecraft1710.today/

Thanks. It was me then.

Before, I was setting the creative tab for my item at the constructor of my item. But because you need the item to exist before registering it and the register event got launched before the creative tab for the mod was even created, what you said was happening. It was setting the item's creative tab to null at creation.

I fixed it by creating a method in my item's class that sets the creative tab and manually calling said method at preInit, when I know for sure the creative tab for my mod will already exist.

Edited by ctbe

12 hours ago, ctbe said:

I fixed it by creating a method in my item's class that sets the creative tab and manually calling said method at preInit, when I know for sure the creative tab for my mod will already exist.

Why? There is already a method to set the creative tab, just call that in preInit

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• so in minecraft i can summon particles with commands from the player eyes, and the particle spawn like a laser( https://imgur.com/a/kZjxeK2 ), how can i do that with the world.addParticle
    • I have been trying to play on my Minecraft Forge server, but every time I try to load the game Minecraft crashes and says "The game crashed whilst exception in server tick loop Error: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: 'net.minecraft.nbt.CompoundTag net.minecraft.world.level.block.entity.BlockEntity.save(net.minecraft.nbt.CompoundTag)' Exit Code: -1" This only happens on this one server. Can anyone help me please and thank you.
    • You should absolutely call ForgeHooks.canHarvestBlock(state, entityPlayer, world, pos) before attempting to do anything to a block. If the return is false, skip that block. As for the proper way to dig it out, dig around in the vanilla blocks class and look for where ForgeHooks.modifyLoot is called. Once you find that spot you might have to go up the call stack a little bit before you find the exact thing to call, and if might be several things. Been a while since I looked at it.
    • changing it to a older version of epic fight fixed it, thanks random google searches and very long time of looking
    • ---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- // My bad. Time: 1/26/22 5:29 PM Description: Mod loading error has occurred java.lang.Exception: Mod Loading has failed     at net.minecraftforge.fml.CrashReportExtender.dumpModLoadingCrashReport(CrashReportExtender.java:85) [?:?] {re:classloading}     at net.minecraftforge.fml.client.ClientModLoader.completeModLoading(ClientModLoader.java:188) [?:?] {re:classloading,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.lambda$null$1(Minecraft.java:508) [?:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft$$Lambda$6488/1586868395.run(Unknown Source) [?:?] {}     at net.minecraft.util.Util.func_215077_a(Util.java:320) [?:?] {re:classloading,re:mixin}     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.lambda$new$2(Minecraft.java:504) [?:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft$$Lambda$6209/1250496477.accept(Unknown Source) [?:?] {}     at net.minecraft.client.gui.ResourceLoadProgressGui.func_230430_a_(ResourceLoadProgressGui.java:113) [?:?] {re:classloading,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.renderer.GameRenderer.func_195458_a(GameRenderer.java:481) [?:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:imm_ptl_mixins.json:client.block_manipulation.MixinGameRenderer_B,pl:mixin:APP:imm_ptl_mixins.json:client.debug.isometric.MixinGameRenderer_I,pl:mixin:APP:imm_ptl_mixins.json:client.render.MixinGameRenderer,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_195542_b(Minecraft.java:976) [?:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:607) [?:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(Main.java:184) [?:?] {re:classloading,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A}     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:497) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.FMLClientLaunchProvider.lambda$launchService$0(FMLClientLaunchProvider.java:51) [forge-1.16.5-36.1.0.jar:36.1] {}     at net.minecraftforge.fml.loading.FMLClientLaunchProvider$$Lambda$502/866370634.call(Unknown Source) [forge-1.16.5-36.1.0.jar:36.1] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.launch(LaunchServiceHandlerDecorator.java:37) [modlauncher-8.0.9.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:54) [modlauncher-8.0.9.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.LaunchServiceHandler.launch(LaunchServiceHandler.java:72) [modlauncher-8.0.9.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:82) [modlauncher-8.0.9.jar:?] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:66) [modlauncher-8.0.9.jar:?] {} A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -- Head -- Thread: Render thread Stacktrace:     at java.lang.ClassLoader.findClass(ClassLoader.java:530) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {} -- MOD epicfight -- Details:     Caused by 0: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraftforge/event/entity/living/EntityTeleportEvent$EnderEntity         at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethods0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}         at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredMethods(Class.java:2701) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}         at java.lang.Class.privateGetPublicMethods(Class.java:2902) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}         at java.lang.Class.getMethods(Class.java:1615) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}         at net.minecraftforge.eventbus.EventBus.registerClass(EventBus.java:75) ~[eventbus-4.0.0.jar:?] {}         at net.minecraftforge.eventbus.EventBus.register(EventBus.java:118) ~[eventbus-4.0.0.jar:?] {}         at yesman.epicfight.main.EpicFightMod.<init>(EpicFightMod.java:93) ~[?:1.0] {re:classloading}         at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}         at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:62) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}         at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}         at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:422) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}         at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java:442) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}         at net.minecraftforge.fml.javafmlmod.FMLModContainer.constructMod(FMLModContainer.java:81) ~[?:36.1] {re:classloading}         at net.minecraftforge.fml.javafmlmod.FMLModContainer$$Lambda$3094/1341975886.run(Unknown Source) ~[?:?] {}         at net.minecraftforge.fml.ModContainer.lambda$buildTransitionHandler$4(ModContainer.java:120) ~[?:?] {re:classloading}         at net.minecraftforge.fml.ModContainer$$Lambda$3333/1929955360.run(Unknown Source) ~[?:?] {}         at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$AsyncRun.run(CompletableFuture.java:1618) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}         at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$AsyncRun.exec(CompletableFuture.java:1610) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}         at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinTask.doExec(ForkJoinTask.java:289) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}         at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool$WorkQueue.runTask(ForkJoinPool.java:1056) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}         at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.runWorker(ForkJoinPool.java:1689) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}         at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinWorkerThread.run(ForkJoinWorkerThread.java:157) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     Mod File: EpicFightMod-16.5.13.jar     Failure message: Epic Fight Mod (epicfight) has failed to load correctly         java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraftforge/event/entity/living/EntityTeleportEvent$EnderEntity     Mod Version: 16.5.13     Mod Issue URL: NOT PROVIDED     Exception message: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.minecraftforge.event.entity.living.EntityTeleportEvent$EnderEntity Stacktrace:     at java.lang.ClassLoader.findClass(ClassLoader.java:530) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:424) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at cpw.mods.modlauncher.TransformingClassLoader.loadClass(TransformingClassLoader.java:106) ~[modlauncher-8.0.9.jar:?] {re:classloading}     at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethods0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredMethods(Class.java:2701) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at java.lang.Class.privateGetPublicMethods(Class.java:2902) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at java.lang.Class.getMethods(Class.java:1615) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at net.minecraftforge.eventbus.EventBus.registerClass(EventBus.java:75) ~[eventbus-4.0.0.jar:?] {}     at net.minecraftforge.eventbus.EventBus.register(EventBus.java:118) ~[eventbus-4.0.0.jar:?] {}     at yesman.epicfight.main.EpicFightMod.<init>(EpicFightMod.java:93) ~[?:1.0] {re:classloading}     at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:62) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:422) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java:442) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at net.minecraftforge.fml.javafmlmod.FMLModContainer.constructMod(FMLModContainer.java:81) ~[?:36.1] {re:classloading}     at net.minecraftforge.fml.javafmlmod.FMLModContainer$$Lambda$3094/1341975886.run(Unknown Source) ~[?:?] {}     at net.minecraftforge.fml.ModContainer.lambda$buildTransitionHandler$4(ModContainer.java:120) ~[?:?] {re:classloading}     at net.minecraftforge.fml.ModContainer$$Lambda$3333/1929955360.run(Unknown Source) ~[?:?] {}     at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$AsyncRun.run(CompletableFuture.java:1618) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$AsyncRun.exec(CompletableFuture.java:1610) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinTask.doExec(ForkJoinTask.java:289) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool$WorkQueue.runTask(ForkJoinPool.java:1056) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.runWorker(ForkJoinPool.java:1689) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {}     at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinWorkerThread.run(ForkJoinWorkerThread.java:157) ~[?:1.8.0_51] {} -- System Details -- Details:     Minecraft Version: 1.16.5     Minecraft Version ID: 1.16.5     Operating System: Windows 10 (amd64) version 10.0     Java Version: 1.8.0_51, Oracle Corporation     Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation     Memory: 749738424 bytes (715 MB) / 1907359744 bytes (1819 MB) up to 3817865216 bytes (3641 MB)     CPUs: 8     JVM Flags: 4 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xss1M -Xmx4096m -Xms256m     ModLauncher: 8.0.9+86+master.3cf110c     ModLauncher launch target: fmlclient     ModLauncher naming: srg     ModLauncher services:          /mixin-0.8.2.jar mixin PLUGINSERVICE          /eventbus-4.0.0.jar eventbus PLUGINSERVICE          /forge-1.16.5-36.1.0.jar object_holder_definalize PLUGINSERVICE          /forge-1.16.5-36.1.0.jar runtime_enum_extender PLUGINSERVICE          /accesstransformers-3.0.1.jar accesstransformer PLUGINSERVICE          /forge-1.16.5-36.1.0.jar capability_inject_definalize PLUGINSERVICE          /forge-1.16.5-36.1.0.jar runtimedistcleaner PLUGINSERVICE          /mixin-0.8.2.jar mixin TRANSFORMATIONSERVICE          /OptiForge-MC1.16.5-0.5.7.jar OptiFine TRANSFORMATIONSERVICE          /OptiForge-MC1.16.5-0.5.7.jar optiforge TRANSFORMATIONSERVICE          /forge-1.16.5-36.1.0.jar fml TRANSFORMATIONSERVICE          /OptiForge-MC1.16.5-0.5.7.jar optiforgewrapper TRANSFORMATIONSERVICE      FML: 36.1     Forge: net.minecraftforge:36.1.0     FML Language Providers:          javafml@36.1         minecraft@1     Mod List:          forge-1.16.5-36.1.0-client.jar                    |Minecraft                     |minecraft                     |1.16.5              |CREATE_REG|NOSIGNATURE         ExtraArmor-1.16.5-1.11.1.jar                      |Extra Armor Mod               |extraarmor                    |1.16.5-1.1.5        |CREATE_REG|NOSIGNATURE         randomloot-1.16.5-2.3.8.jar                       |Random Loot Mod               |randomloot                    |1.16.5-2.3.8        |CREATE_REG|NOSIGNATURE         Hats-1.16.5-10.3.3.jar                            |Hats                          |hats                          |10.3.3              |CREATE_REG|NOSIGNATURE         BiomesOPlenty-1.16.5-13.1.0.477-universal.jar     |Biomes O' Plenty              |biomesoplenty                 |1.16.5-13.1.0.477   |CREATE_REG|NOSIGNATURE         emcbaubles-1.16.5-1.2.1.jar                       |EMC Baubles                   |emcbaubles                    |1.1.0               |CREATE_REG|NOSIGNATURE         nether-s-exoticism-1.16.5-1.1.4.jar               |Nether's Exoticism            |nethers_exoticism             |1.1.4               |CREATE_REG|NOSIGNATURE         jei-1.16.5-7.7.1.145.jar                          |Just Enough Items             |jei                           |7.7.1.145           |CREATE_REG|NOSIGNATURE         abnormals_core-1.16.5-3.1.1.jar                   |Abnormals Core                |abnormals_core                |3.1.1               |CREATE_REG|NOSIGNATURE         ProjectE-1.16.5-PE1.0.1B.jar                      |ProjectE                      |projecte                      |PE1.0.1B            |CREATE_REG|NOSIGNATURE         curios-forge-1.16.5-4.0.5.3.jar                   |Curios API                    |curios                        |1.16.5-4.0.5.3      |CREATE_REG|NOSIGNATURE         savageandravage-1.16.5-3.1.0.jar                  |Savage & Ravage               |savageandravage               |3.1.0               |CREATE_REG|NOSIGNATURE         Neat 1.7-27.jar                                   |Neat                          |neat                          |1.7-27              |CREATE_REG|NOSIGNATURE         Mantle-1.16.5-1.6.79.jar                          |Mantle                        |mantle                        |1.6.79              |CREATE_REG|NOSIGNATURE         BetterCaves-Forge-1.16.4-1.1.2.jar                |YUNG's Better Caves           |bettercaves                   |1.16.4-1.1.2        |CREATE_REG|NOSIGNATURE         EpicFightMod-16.5.13.jar                          |Epic Fight Mod                |epicfight                     |16.5.13             |ERROR     |NOSIGNATURE         baubley-heart-canisters-1.16.4-1.1.2.jar          |Baubley Heart Canisters       |bhc                           |1.1.2               |CREATE_REG|NOSIGNATURE         journeymap-1.16.5-5.7.3.jar                       |Journeymap                    |journeymap                    |5.7.3               |CREATE_REG|NOSIGNATURE         CookingForBlockheads_1.16.5-9.3.1.jar             |Cooking for Blockheads        |cookingforblockheads          |9.3.1               |CREATE_REG|NOSIGNATURE         citadel-1.8.1-1.16.5.jar                          |Citadel                       |citadel                       |1.8.1               |CREATE_REG|NOSIGNATURE         alexsmobs-1.12.1.jar                              |Alex's Mobs                   |alexsmobs                     |1.12.1              |CREATE_REG|NOSIGNATURE         OreExcavation-1.8.157.jar                         |Ore Excavation                |oreexcavation                 |1.8.157             |CREATE_REG|e7:68:1c:0d:b9:7e:cf:f8:f3:40:9c:84:c5:39:d7:a4:59:78:b0:6b:c3:fd:b7:4f:69:18:a3:88:e3:76:8c:3f         YungsApi-1.16.4-Forge-13.jar                      |YUNG's API                    |yungsapi                      |1.16.4-Forge-13     |CREATE_REG|NOSIGNATURE         OuterEnd-0.2.14.jar                               |The Outer End                 |outer_end                     |0.2.9               |CREATE_REG|NOSIGNATURE         Bookshelf-1.16.5-10.0.7.jar                       |Bookshelf                     |bookshelf                     |10.0.7              |CREATE_REG|eb:c4:b1:67:8b:f9:0c:db:dc:4f:01:b1:8e:61:64:39:4c:10:85:0b:a6:c4:c7:48:f0:fa:95:f2:cb:08:3a:e5         toolleveling-1.16.5-1.2.0.jar                     |Tool Leveling                 |toolleveling                  |1.16.5 - 1.2.0      |CREATE_REG|NOSIGNATURE         furniture-7.0.0-pre19-1.16.3.jar                  |MrCrayfish's Furniture Mod    |cfm                           |7.0.0-pre19         |CREATE_REG|NOSIGNATURE         Hwyla-forge-1.10.11-B78_1.16.2.jar                |Waila                         |waila                         |1.10.11-B78_1.16.2  |CREATE_REG|NOSIGNATURE         thedragonlib-1.16.3-1.1.0.jar                     |TheDragonLib                  |thedragonlib                  |1.16.3-1.1.0        |CREATE_REG|NOSIGNATURE         inventorypets-1.16.5-2.0.15.jar                   |Inventory Pets                |inventorypets                 |2.0.15              |CREATE_REG|NOSIGNATURE         iChunUtil-1.16.5-10.5.1.jar                       |iChunUtil                     |ichunutil                     |10.5.1              |CREATE_REG|NOSIGNATURE         enhancedcelestials-2.0.9-1.16.5.jar               |Enhanced Celestials           |enhancedcelestials            |2.0.9-1.16.5        |CREATE_REG|NOSIGNATURE         immersive-portals-0.17-mc1.16.5-forge.jar         |Immersive Portals             |immersive_portals             |0.14                |CREATE_REG|NOSIGNATURE         forge-1.16.5-36.1.0-universal.jar                 |Forge                         |forge                         |36.1.0              |CREATE_REG|22:af:21:d8:19:82:7f:93:94:fe:2b:ac:b7:e4:41:57:68:39:87:b1:a7:5c:c6:44:f9:25:74:21:14:f5:0d:90         appleskin-forge-mc1.16.x-2.2.0.jar                |AppleSkin                     |appleskin                     |mc1.16.4-2.2.0      |CREATE_REG|NOSIGNATURE         CosmeticArmorReworked-1.16.5-v4a.jar              |CosmeticArmorReworked         |cosmeticarmorreworked         |1.16.5-v4a          |CREATE_REG|5e:ed:25:99:e4:44:14:c0:dd:89:c1:a9:4c:10:b5:0d:e4:b1:52:50:45:82:13:d8:d0:32:89:67:56:57:01:53         CodeChickenLib-1.16.5-4.0.6.443-universal.jar     |CodeChicken Lib               |codechickenlib                |4.0.6.443           |CREATE_REG|31:e6:db:63:47:4a:6e:e0:0a:2c:11:d1:76:db:4e:82:ff:56:2d:29:93:d2:e5:02:bd:d3:bd:9d:27:47:a5:71         twilightforest-1.16.5-4.0.870-universal.jar       |The Twilight Forest           |twilightforest                |NONE                |CREATE_REG|NOSIGNATURE         armorplus-1.16.5-16.3.1.jar                       |ArmorPlus                     |armorplus                     |1.16.5-16.3.1       |CREATE_REG|NOSIGNATURE         geckolib-forge-1.16.5-3.0.63.jar                  |GeckoLib                      |geckolib3                     |3.0.63              |CREATE_REG|NOSIGNATURE         Upgraded Netherite 1.16.4 - 1.8.1.jar             |Upgraded Netherite            |upgradednetherite             |1.7.0               |CREATE_REG|NOSIGNATURE         DynamicSurroundings-1.16.4-4.0.4.1.jar            |§3Dynamic Surroundings        |dsurround                     |1.16.4-4.0.4.1      |CREATE_REG|b4:98:14:b9:76:55:25:4f:e5:5f:4d:71:90:87:43:5b:f9:d5:3a:02:60:42:5e:da:1f:15:9c:ff:be:a9:7c:77         structure_gel-1.16.4-1.7.5.jar                    |Structure Gel API             |structure_gel                 |1.7.5               |CREATE_REG|NOSIGNATURE         UselessSword-1.16.4-V1.2.8.jar                    |Useless Sword                 |useless_sword                 |1.2.8               |CREATE_REG|NOSIGNATURE         farlanders-1.16.4-1.3.8.jar                       |The Farlanders                |farlanders                    |1.3.8               |CREATE_REG|NOSIGNATURE     Crash Report UUID: 82d38151-32a6-41df-834a-828a60c4c5f7
  • Topics

• Who's Online (See full list)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy.