Minecraft w forge RARELY launches

Cinabutts

Half the time it launches and half the time it doesn't.

I have deleted and replaced both .minecraft folder and freshly installed forge

My only active mod is Optifine_1.11.2_HD_U_B7

I click Minecraft and press the correct forge profile and recently it's been saying unpacking native something and then just simply crashes. I have been frequently ending the "Java(TM) Platform SE Binary" and the launcher. In task manager. Currently as I'm typing this another problem occurs which is sometimes the Minecraft process(Java(TM) Platform SE Binary) and the launcher show 0 CPU being used and never opens. Another thing is, is it normal to have 2 or even 3 Minecraft launchers in my task manager at the same time? I click Minecraft and it opens 1-3 launcher processes..

Also not really forge related but in my regular vanilla Minecraft I have one major problem occur and one minor problem. 

Main problem is I get like 0 fps half the time and it seems to be because of chunk updates( even with Optifine) with this problem it's not even worth playing survival or anything for that matter..

Minor problem is that every block probably around 10 blocks away from me the edges of the blocks are like white. this happens to EVERY block. I fix this with the anti-alias option with optifine but it's quite annoying either way. 

PC-Specs

Windows 7 HP Pavilion g7 Notebook PC

CPU/GPU:

AMD E-450 APU with Radeon HD Graphics 1.65 GHz

RAM:4.00 GB (3.60 usable)

System type: 64-bit Operating System

OTHER SPECS

Java version 8 update 131

Minecraft version 1.11.2

Forge Version 13.20.0.2282

If you need any extra information I'd be glad to reply, thank you.