Forge keeps crashing, help plz

I don't have optifine installed but whenever I run Minecraft forge it keeps crashing and telling me "an unexpected issue occurred and the game has crashed, we're sorry for the inconvenience". Can anyone help? I know people are saying to uninstall optifine, however I don't have it so I don't know what to do. I am not very good at all the technical stuff in Minecraft and probably am looking at the issue completely wrong. Thank you

Post the FML log (logs/fml-client-latest.log).

Don't PM me with questions. They will be ignored! Make a thread on the appropriate board for support.

1.12 -> 1.13 primer by williewillus.

1.7.10 and older versions of Minecraft are no longer supported due to it's age! Update to the latest version for support.

http://www.howoldisminecraft1710.today/

Post the contents in a Gist or Pastebin and post the link here.

Don't PM me with questions. They will be ignored! Make a thread on the appropriate board for support.

1.7.10 and older versions of Minecraft are no longer supported due to it's age! Update to the latest version for support.

1 hour ago, larsgerrits said:

and post the link here.

I'm sorry, but do you actually not know what "post the file" means?

Well, where did you post it then? Certainly not in this thread.

Gist and Pastebin are simply websites that allow you to upload text files for other people to view. You need to link the uploaded file here so we can read it and tell you what the problem is.

Please don't PM me to ask for help. Asking your question in a public thread preserves it for people who are having the same problem in the future.

1.7.10 is no longer supported on this forum.

Hi, sorry to invade this thread but i think i have the same problem (and i do have a log)

Can anyone look at it and tell me what the problem is? thanks in advance.

Spoiler

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----

WARNING: coremods are present:
Contact their authors BEFORE contacting forge

// Why is it breaking :(

Time: 5/29/17 2:44 PM
Description: Ticking screen

java.lang.NullPointerException: Ticking screen
    at net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager$InboundHandlerTuplePacketListener.access$100(NetworkManager.java:466)
    at net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager.func_150733_h(NetworkManager.java:271)
    at net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager.func_74428_b(NetworkManager.java:283)
    at net.minecraft.client.network.ServerPinger.func_147223_a(ServerPinger.java:290)
    at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiMultiplayer.func_73876_c(GuiMultiplayer.java:109)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71407_l(Minecraft.java:1715)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:1056)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:372)
    at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:124)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:483)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
Thread: Client thread
Stacktrace:
    at net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager$InboundHandlerTuplePacketListener.access$100(NetworkManager.java:466)
    at net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager.func_150733_h(NetworkManager.java:271)
    at net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager.func_74428_b(NetworkManager.java:283)
    at net.minecraft.client.network.ServerPinger.func_147223_a(ServerPinger.java:290)
    at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiMultiplayer.func_73876_c(GuiMultiplayer.java:109)

-- Affected screen --
Details:
    Screen name: net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiMultiplayer
Stacktrace:
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71407_l(Minecraft.java:1715)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:1056)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:372)
    at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:124)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:483)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)

-- System Details --
Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.11.2
    Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
    Java Version: 1.8.0_25, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 310740400 bytes (296 MB) / 774787072 bytes (738 MB) up to 1060372480 bytes (1011 MB)
    JVM Flags: 6 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xmx1G -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+CMSIncrementalMode -XX:-UseAdaptiveSizePolicy -Xmn128M
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 13, tallocated: 95
    FML: MCP 9.38 Powered by Forge 13.20.0.2228 Optifine OptiFine_1.11.2_HD_U_B7 7 mods loaded, 7 mods active
    States: 'U' = Unloaded 'L' = Loaded 'C' = Constructed 'H' = Pre-initialized 'I' = Initialized 'J' = Post-initialized 'A' = Available 'D' = Disabled 'E' = Errored
    UCHIJA    minecraft{1.11.2} [Minecraft] (minecraft.jar) 
    UCHIJA    mcp{9.19} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) 
    UCHIJA    FML{8.0.99.99} [Forge Mod Loader] (forge-1.11.2-13.20.0.2228.jar) 
    UCHIJA    forge{13.20.0.2228} [Minecraft Forge] (forge-1.11.2-13.20.0.2228.jar) 
    UCHIJA    mercurius_updater{1.0} [mercurius_updater] (MercuriusUpdater-1.11.jar) 
    UCHIJA    lunatriuscore{1.1.2.39} [LunatriusCore] (LunatriusCore-1.11.jar) 
    UCHIJA    schematica{1.7.8.158} [Schematica] (Schematica-1.11-1.7.8.158-universal.jar) 
    Loaded coremods (and transformers): 
    GL info: ' Vendor: 'ATI Technologies Inc.' Version: '4.1.11251 Compatibility Profile Context' Renderer: 'AMD Radeon(TM) HD 6620G          '
    Launched Version: 1.11.2
    LWJGL: 2.9.4
    OpenGL: AMD Radeon(TM) HD 6620G           GL version 4.1.11251 Compatibility Profile Context, ATI Technologies Inc.
    GL Caps: Using GL 1.3 multitexturing.
Using GL 1.3 texture combiners.
Using framebuffer objects because OpenGL 3.0 is supported and separate blending is supported.
Shaders are available because OpenGL 2.1 is supported.
VBOs are available because OpenGL 1.5 is supported.

Using VBOs: Yes
    Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
    Type: Client (map_client.txt)
    Resource Packs: 
    Current Language: English (US)
    Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    CPU: 4x AMD A8-3520M APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics
    OptiFine Version: OptiFine_1.11.2_HD_U_B7
    Render Distance Chunks: 10
    Mipmaps: 4
    Anisotropic Filtering: 1
    Antialiasing: 0
    Multitexture: false
    Shaders: null
    OpenGlVersion: 4.1.11251 Compatibility Profile Context
    OpenGlRenderer: AMD Radeon(TM) HD 6620G          
    OpenGlVendor: ATI Technologies Inc.
    CpuCount: 4

5 minutes ago, Deekhed said:

i think i have the same problem

No, you don't.

Make your own thread and post the log there (without Optifine installed).