Forge server - 3Gb of ram and running on a dual core, laggy af.

DxMoose

So, basically the title says it all. I just made a forge server ( and im really new into forge servers ) for me and my friend to play on. Ive allocated 3Gb of my DDR4 ram to the server, and the server is running on a dual core i3-6100, that my machine has ( im running the server on my personal pc just to test it ), i think that the specs are pretty good, but whenever i try to join the server, i get into a blank world, time out, and then the console is filled with 'Is the server overloaded or has the system time changed? Skipping XXX ticks, running xxxxx ms behind'. I left the server on this night, and it got as far as '[11:07:48] [Server thread/WARN]: Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded? Running 39670731ms behind, skipping 793414 tick(s)'. What is the problem ?

My mods list: 

OOnLdW7WRHmzf_cZGcvU5Q.png

Please reply as soon as possible. Forge version is 1.7.10 1614

I removed all of the creatures mods ( Orespawn, TragicMC, DrZharls MoCreatures, and NotEnoughItems cause i think its a client only mod ) and this kind of fixed the issue. atleast i could get on and walk on the earth of the server, but after a while, i still timed out.

• Guest locked this topic