Forge lower or higher then 1.8.9 doesn't work?!?

Cool_Call

Hello,if any forge members are reading this or someone else please help! Each time I try to run my minecraft game with a forge that is lower or higher then 1.8.9 it crashes. I don't know why but this is what it says: Name: forge-1.7.10-10.13.2.1230.jar
URL: http://files.minecraftforge.net/maven/net/minecraftforge/forge/1.7.10-10.13.2.1230/forge-1.7.10-10.13.2.1230.jar
Error details: HTTP 404: Not Found
Filename on disk: 2907-57b9-b132-6b87
Path: C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Temp\2907-57b9-b132-6b87
Exists: file

Thank you if anyone could help!

Edited by Cool_Call

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • Hello, when I start the game, he crashed. Someone know what can be the problem ? The game crashed whilst rendering overlay Error: java.lang.ClassCastException: null ---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- // Embeddium instance tainted by mods: [oculus] // Please do not reach out for Embeddium support without removing these mods first. // ------- // I let you down. Sorry Time: 2024-09-25 21:03:26 Description: Rendering overlay java.lang.ClassCastException: null
    • Hey, I have what may be an incredibly dumb question. For a while now I have always wanted to use the Gorilla Tag locomotion method in ViveCraft (Minecraft VR) but I'm not sure if this is even possible as you would have to change a large chunk of Minecraft's movement code along with the code used to support ViveCraft in general. With that said, would it even be possible to mod this movement method into the game? Or would it be incredibly difficult / borderline impossible?
    • WeaponsOfMiracles is conflicting with EpicFight
    • i tried and when i go to the make a world my minecraft crashes and i get this (The game crashed whilst mouseclicked event handler Error: java.util.NoSuchElementException: No animation with registry name wom:biped/combat/katana_dash)  <script src="https://paste.ee/e/fOVM1/0"></script>
    • turns out it was every domain expansion thats causing the crash but alright ill try  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.