minecraft 1.10.2 forge 12.18.3.2185+ crash

Koji314Oyama

I can not find a answer in any forum so I am here to ask my question. I use forge on 1.12.2 with 96 mods no problem. but I can not get MC forge 1.10 to load. it crashes different places during initialization. mainly during the finishing up around the textures dialog. I've only tried a couple different versions of forge for 1.10.2, is there a version that wont crash or will it just not run on my pc? I mean 1.12.2 works fine... when it crashes says java platform SE binary has stopped. my graphics, openGL support, drives, and everything are fine. anyone know what gives? 

has anyone looked at the log yet? I still haven't figured out the issue. I can use 1.12.2 with forge 14.23.1.2555, but not 1.10.2 with forge 1218.3.2185, both are the recommended forge versions respectfully. I'm using mulitmc5 and don't need the 1.12.2 there as my regular launcher has all my 1.12.2 mods already. just wanted to use some of the cool mod packs for 1.10.2. if y'all need more logs with other forge versions, multimc5 makes it easy to switch and paste logs.

here is the 1.10.2 log with .2185: http://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/2b44a2c9

Edited by Koji314Oyama