"Packet was larger than expected" bug Minecraft 1.7.10

Hello everyone, I am needing some help with an error that has been happening to my modded minecraft.

So I installed The 1.7.10 pack on the tekkit launcher which includes over 200 mods. I wanted to make the mod pack more entertaining so I decided to add an extra 30 mods. I attached the list at the bottom.

When I added these 30 mods, there were a bunch of ID conflicts but I fixed all of them and I was able to play on single player perfectly fine, no issues at all. All biome, dimension, enchantment conflicts were all resolved.

But when I tried to get my friend to join my Lan world with the same exact mods and configs, this error message appeared. I have noticed that when I remove Advent of Ascension everything works fine and my friend is able to join my Lan world. I really do not want to remove AoA since it is a great mod that adds a bunch of content, so I was hoping that I could fix this issue. I have spent hours looking at past forums who address this past issue. I have updated my forge to the latest for 1.7.10 and I have no idea what else to do. No crash report was even created when this issue occurs. Thank you for reading!

Capture.PNG

214.PNG

124141.PNG

• Guest locked this topic