[1.11.2] IBakedModel not getting rendered with correct Texture

Tschipp

I am rendering an IBakedModel during RenderHandEvent.

I fetch the model like this:

IBakedModel model = Minecraft.getMinecraft().getRenderItem().getItemModelWithOverrides(stack, world, player);

I then render it using this method:

Minecraft.getMinecraft().getRenderItem().renderItem(stack, model);

The IBakedModels  that I'm rendering are normal blocks, like sand, grass and stone.

This works most of the time, but when certain other mods are installed, one of them being ModularRouters, the block gets rendered as one solid color or invisible.

The author of ModularRouters, desht, contacted me and pointed out, that removing one line in his code (marked) fixes the problem: https://github.com/desht/ModularRouters/blob/MC1.12-master/src/main/java/me/desht/modularrouters/client/fx/FXSparkle.java#L61

It seems to have something to do with the texture that is bound. However, I don't think that this is desht's fault, as I have seen this happening in local Lan games as well as in Singleplayer with other mods.

What am I missing?

2018-01-21_23.09.39.png