Squeezing just a bit more FPS out of an insanely modded 1.7.10/LiteLoader

So I started playing modded Minecraft a month or so ago now.  My computer can handle it but only barely with the amount of mods I’m using (120+, yes I went overboard, yes you can laugh and/or mock me for my poor decision-making abilities but please not here).  I am saving up for a better gaming computer, but in the meantime, and even on the new computer, what can I do to squeeze any more FPS out of Minecraft?  I am entirely fine with dealing with 20-40 FPS (in fact my low-end goal is to keep it consistently above 15, really that would be enough albeit barely at this point and I’ve worked acceptably with that before), nothing I’m doing really needs more than that, but my computer is 4 years old, has been dropped multiple times, and is starting to basically go senile and my FPS regularly dips below 10.  Anything that does anything at all for FPS would be nice, I don’t care how minuscule.  I already run a special JVM argument you can find below, yes my computer has enough RAM, I checked (when not running Minecraft I have 5.02 to spare), and I have Optifine and FPS plus but am still tinkering to see what works best, and I also assign Minecraft high priority via Task Manager.  Additional FPS boosting mods and any better algorithms are all but unexplored.  My Minecraft pretty much never crashes with my current mod setup but sometimes my FPS drops to a staggeringly low 3-6, and that is not nearly enough for even my low standards.  If you want more info, ask and I will post it for you if I can find it and ask for directions to it if I can’t.

My JVM argument:  -Xmx3G -Xms3G -Xmn768m -XX:+DisableExplicitGC -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+UseParNewGC -XX:+UseNUMA -XX:+CMSParallelRemarkEnabled -XX:MaxTenuringThreshold=15 -XX:MaxGCPauseMillis=30 -XX:GCPauseIntervalMillis=150 -XX:+UseAdaptiveGCBoundary -XX:-UseGCOverheadLimit -XX:+UseBiasedLocking -XX:SurvivorRatio=8 -XX:TargetSurvivorRatio=90 -XX:MaxTenuringThreshold=15 -Dfml.ignorePatchDiscrepancies=true -Dfml.ignoreInvalidMinecraftCertificates=true -XX:+UseFastAccessorMethods -XX:+UseCompressedOops -XX:+OptimizeStringConcat -XX:+AggressiveOpts -XX:ReservedCodeCacheSize=2048m -XX:+UseCodeCacheFlushing -XX:SoftRefLRUPolicyMSPerMB=10000 -XX:ParallelGCThreads=10

Edited by Clay_Pidgeon
Typo fixes/likely futile attempt to make my ramblings less migraine-inducing