Download Error: These files failed to download.

98jessica98

Hi there, 

I ran into this problem just recently. My Minecraft was having issues for I uninstalled and reinstalled it, but then I was having issues with Forge. I uninstalled both programs to start completely fresh but I keep ending up with the same download error from forge. I've tried downloading all versions of forge, including the jar version I've seen mentioned in other forum posts and tried the recommended fixes. I've also tried other fixed people have done that I saw online with the help of a few of my friends who are a little better with technology that I am. I'm really stumped as to what could be causing the problem. I've also tried disabling my security program before the installations just in case. All my drivers are up to date as well as windows. 

If you have any alternate suggestions, I'd really appreciate it. This has really been bugging me.

Thanks