HoMMiM project for the game Heroes of Might and magic. Need Java DEVELOPERs!

SkoSik

Hello!

I create a project for the cult game Heroes of Might and Magic! We have already developed enough, we have a player base, but we need more Java developers. For our part, we can offer you a percentage of the donations of players. As you may have noticed, my English is not at the highest level. Actually, I'm from Russia. I tried to find like-minded people among the Russian-speaking population, but no one understands my thoughts and does not want to engage in original projects.I would like to try to work with a person from another part of the world, communicate with him, understand him and work together despite the language barrier.

If you are interested in such a project, please email me at skos2002d@gmail.com

For the further development of our cooperation, it will be necessary to register on the social network Vkontakte so that it would be more convenient for us to communicate.

Thanks for attention!