Jump to content

blasting and smelting recipe help


rtester

Recommended Posts

Hi, for some reason I cannot get these two recipes to work

Spoiler

titanium_nugget_from_blasting.json


{
  "type": "minecraft:blasting",
  "ingredient": [
    {
      "item": "unclebricksmod:titanium_pickaxe"
    },
    {
      "item": "unclebricksmod:titanium_shovel"
    },
    {
      "item": "unclebricksmod:titanium_axe"
    },
    {
      "item": "unclebricksmod:titanium_hoe"
    },
    {
      "item": "unclebricksmod:titanium_sword"
    },
    {
      "item": "unclebricksmod:titanium_helmet"
    },
    {
      "item": "unclebricksmod:titanium_chestplate"
    },
    {
      "item": "unclebricksmod:titanium_leggings"
    },
    {
      "item": "unclebricksmod:titanium_boots"
    },
	{
      "item": "unclebricksmod:titanium_slab"
    },
    {
      "item": "unclebricksmod:titanium_stairs"
    },
    {
      "item": "unclebricksmod:titanium_wall"
    },
    {
      "item": "unclebricksmod:titanium_fence"
    },
    {
      "item": "unclebricksmod:titanium_fence_gate"
    },
    {
      "item": "unclebricksmod:titanium_horse_armor"
    }
  ],
  "result": "unclebricksmod:titanium_nugget",
  "experience": 0.2,
  "cookingtime": 100
}

 

Spoiler

titanium_nugget_from_smelting.json


{
  "type": "minecraft:smelting",
  "ingredient": [
    {
      "item": "unclebricksmod:titanium_pickaxe"
    },
    {
      "item": "unclebricksmod:titanium_shovel"
    },
    {
      "item": "unclebricksmod:titanium_axe"
    },
    {
      "item": "unclebricksmod:titanium_hoe"
    },
    {
      "item": "unclebricksmod:titanium_sword"
    },
    {
      "item": "unclebricksmod:titanium_helmet"
    },
    {
      "item": "unclebricksmod:titanium_chestplate"
    },
    {
      "item": "unclebricksmod:titanium_leggings"
    },
    {
      "item": "unclebricksmod:titanium_boots"
    },
    {
      "item": "unclebricksmod:titanium_slab"
    },
    {
      "item": "unclebricksmod:titanium_stairs"
    },
    {
      "item": "unclebricksmod:titanium_wall"
    },
    {
      "item": "unclebricksmod:titanium_fence"
    },
    {
      "item": "unclebricksmod:titanium_fence_gate"
    },
    {
      "item": "unclebricksmod:titanium_horse_armor"
    }
  ],
  "result": "unclebricksmod:titanium_nugget",
  "experience": 0.2,
  "cookingtime": 200
}

all my other smelting and blasting recipes seem to work just fine.  This may be a tag problem but I am not for sure.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, diesieben07 said:

Define "not working". Post logs.

I mean I put any item in them two recipes in the furnace or blast furnace and it does nothing. But after I posted this forum post it seems everything stopped working even my ore smelting/blasting after I upgraded to forge .18. As for the log after it loads up the hundreds of minecraft items all my  mod stuff just gets buffered out in the eclipse console window.    

latest.log debug-5.log.gz

Edited by rtester
added the logs.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements



  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Posts

    • What MC version? What's the IP? Are any mods needed to be able to join?
    • Thank you for your answer ! Unfortunatly i have the same problem when i use setPos() public static int movingfunction(CommandContext<CommandSourceStack> context){ CommandSourceStack source = context.getSource(); if (!(source.getEntity() instanceof ServerPlayer)) { return 0; } ServerPlayer player = (ServerPlayer ) source.getEntity(); double moveSpeed = 0.5; for (int i =0; i<10000;i++) { LOGGER.info("running for the {} time", i); double x = player.getX() + player.getViewVector(1.0f).x * moveSpeed; double y = player.getY(); double z = player.getZ() + player.getViewVector(1.0f).z * moveSpeed ; Vec3 movementVec = new Vec3(x, y, z); LOGGER.info("x ={} y ={} z ={}", x, y, z); player.setPos( movementVec); } return 1; } With the logs i can see that x and z are increasing but once again my player is not moving. is there a function to use to sync the server and the client ? I also tried to use LocalPlayer instead of ServerPlayer but my code would stop when i got the object. Also i will change a bit the main topic but is there a way to similate key press ? i found KeyBinding.setKeyBindState on others post but it look like there is no more KeyBinding in 1.20   I found this code : KeyMapping.click(Minecraft.getInstance().options.keyUp.getKey()); But it doesn't seems to work   And i found this one : Minecraft.getInstance().options.keyUp.setDown(true); wich works but doesn't exactly do what i want , it doesn't release the key so for exemple i can't make him run. Minecraft.getInstance().options.keyUp.setDown(true); Minecraft.getInstance().options.keyUp.setDown(false); Minecraft.getInstance().options.keyUp.setDown(true); doesn't make him run
    • Add crash-reports with sites like https://paste.ee/ Maybe an issue with blur, essentials or cumulus_menus
    • Add the crash-report or latest.log (logs-folder) with sites like https://paste.ee/ and paste the link to it here  
  • Topics

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.