Forge downloading as a .rar file instead of a .jar

Kyluhh

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • ---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- // Don't do that. Time: 2024-06-14 03:22:57 MSK Description: Initializing game java.lang.IllegalAccessError: tried to access class org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinProcessor from class net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Loader     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Loader.handler$zza000$beforeConstructingMods(Loader.java:1141)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:594)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:232)     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:467)     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:3931)     at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:123)     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:497)     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)
    • Illegal packet received, terminating connection. net.minecraftforge.network.packets.ModVersions expected CLIENTBOUND CONFIGURATION but was CLIENTBOUND PLAY unable to join ANY multiplayer server when running 1.20.6 forge.
    • I am learning how to create my first mod. I have followed the first page of the following tutorial up to the Building and Testing Your Mod section: https://docs.minecraftforge.net/en/1.20.x/gettingstarted/ The Config.java class that is bundled in the MDK download uses the ResourceLocation.java class in two locations: private static boolean validateItemName(final Object obj) { return obj instanceof final String itemName && ForgeRegistries.ITEMS.containsKey(new ResourceLocation(itemName)); // <----- } /* ... */ static void onLoad(final ModConfigEvent event) { /* ... */ items = ITEM_STRINGS.get().stream() .map(itemName -> ForgeRegistries.ITEMS.getValue(new ResourceLocation(itemName))) // <----- .collect(Collectors.toSet()); } However, new ResourceLocation is underlined red on my Intellij IDE, with this popup when hovered on: 'ResourceLocation(java.lang.String, java.lang.String)' has private access in 'net.minecraft.resources.ResourceLocation' With this being RecourceLocation's constructor private ResourceLocation(String p_135811_, String p_135812_) { assert isValidNamespace(p_135811_); assert isValidPath(p_135812_); this.namespace = p_135811_; this.path = p_135812_; } In addition, this is the error that pops up while running the build task error: constructor ResourceLocation in class ResourceLocation cannot be applied to given types; return obj instanceof final String itemName && ForgeRegistries.ITEMS.containsKey(new ResourceLocation(itemName)); ^ required: String,String found: String What steps would I have to follow to follow to fix this?
    • I installed the Better End mod and all the mods that are needed for it to work on the forge. Everything works fine on the client. But when I try to do this on the server, an error occurs. Here is the log: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1meunzINHgcOS7kxXZqJSFhmdj4gq3OhY/view?usp=sharing Sinytra Connector is installed too. Minecraft vesion 1.20.1 Forge version is 47.3.0
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.