Cubed Mod

ashtonr12

Oh, you didn't describe your problem enough to help you but I will try.

The point is, you have to make this value static. Than it will the same for all instances of your block. The other thing is that you should use saving it to NBT tag by overriding method writeToNBT(NBTTagCompund nbt) and readFromNBT(NBTTagCompund nbt). These methods are in TileEntity class.

And about the mod you are writing about. Applying is pretty simple - you have to create an account first, than just validate your email by clicking a link in mail you gonna receive, than get back to the applying page. First you have to choose a category you'd want to apply. Than write a little description, for example if you want to be a coder, write about a mod you are proud of and you have made. Also attach some screenshots or videos and the mod's files and code from done tasks for your category to let them now you are good. Click the big green button 'submit application' and wait for an anwer. Before you'll make that, I suggest you to look at left and read what they want from a 3D artist, coder etc.

I hope I helped you.

If yes, don't forget to give me a 'thank' ;-)

Regards. Jantomedes

Oh, you didn't describe your problem enough to help you but I will try.

The point is, you have to make this value static. Than it will the same for all instances of your block. The other thing is that you should use saving it to NBT tag by overriding method writeToNBT(NBTTagCompund nbt) and readFromNBT(NBTTagCompund nbt). These methods are in TileEntity class.

And about the mod you are writing about. Applying is pretty simple - you have to create an account first, than just validate your email by clicking a link in mail you gonna receive, than get back to the applying page. First you have to choose a category you'd want to apply. Than write a little description, for example if you want to be a coder, write about a mod you are proud of and you have made. Also attach some screenshots or videos and the mod's files and code from done tasks for your category to let them now you are good. Click the big green button 'submit application' and wait for an anwer. Before you'll make that, I suggest you to look at left and read what they want from a 3D artist, coder etc.

I hope I helped you.

If yes, don't forget to give me a 'thank' ;-)

Regards. Jantomedes