Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Forge 1.8 help please

1313_

Hello, so I was trying to download Forge 1.8.9 (also tried 1.8 and 1.8.8) and the download works of course but when I install it, it should be in my launcher as Forge 1.8.9 right? For some reason it says it's in 1.6.4 and I can't start it. Help would be appreciated. Thank you.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • i found it guys
    • So i just bought a RLcraft server for me and my friends to play on. I launched it and it is working fine but it tells me that i need to download all the mods i go to mods and press "minecraft forge" and nothing shows up that i can open files. If anyone have a suggestion i would need the help. This is the server hosting i  used 
    • i did it in 1.12.2 not walking for me can anyone help me get it pls???  
    • Got the rotation working. I had to look at LivingEntityRenderer#render and setupRotations a little more closely, and I realized that I needed to change the custom entity's yBodyRot and yBodyRotO.  private static boolean renderingCustomEntity = false; private static CustomEntity customEntity; private static void refreshCustomEntity(LocalPlayer localPlayer, LivingEntity livingEntity) { if (customEntity == null || customEntity.isRemoved()) { customEntity = ModEntities.CUSTOM_ENTITY.get().create(localPlayer.clientLevel); } if (!customEntity.level.dimension().equals(livingEntity.level.dimension())) { customEntity.discard(); } } @SubscribeEvent public static void replaceMobModel(RenderLivingEvent.Pre<LivingEntity, EntityModel<LivingEntity>> event) { LocalPlayer localPlayer = Minecraft.getInstance().player; if (localPlayer != null && event.getEntity() instanceof Mob mob) { if (/* put your own condition here */) { if (!renderingCustomEntity) { try { renderingCustomEntity = true; event.setCanceled(true); refreshCustomEntity(localPlayer, mob); // (truth be told, my custom entity does not have a "head", so these lines aren't needed) // customEntity.setYHeadRot(mob.getYHeadRot()); // customEntity.yHeadRotO = mob.yHeadRotO; customEntity.setYBodyRot(mob.yBodyRot); customEntity.yBodyRotO = mob.yBodyRotO; customEntity.setPose(mob.getPose()); Minecraft.getInstance().getEntityRenderDispatcher().getRenderer(customEntity).render( customEntity, customEntity.yBodyRot, event.getPartialTick(), event.getPoseStack(), event.getMultiBufferSource(), event.getPackedLight() ); } finally { renderingCustomEntity = false; } } } } }   As shown in my code, if the mob whose model is replaced moves to a different dimension, I unload the custom entity with Entity#discard and then reinitialize it on the next tick. I wonder if I also have to unload the custom entity when the mob it is "replacing" dies.
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy.