had trouble from updating my forge

ninjakiller94

I recently updated my forge for 1.14.4 so i can use some newer made mods that requires the newer versions, but when I downloaded it and launched it. It would start up normally and crashes right before the main menu loads. I read through the crash reports and couldn't figure out anything that could help me fix this problem. All other versions of the game still works, even the old version of forge I have still works, but this just doesn't for some reason. Any help on how I can fix this? I added a text file from the crash report so you can get a better understanding

edit: I've been messing around with this a bit, it crashes every time unless I remove all the mods from the mod folder. idk how this makes it crash since it's suppose to run mods

edit 2: Somehow the mods that I updated to this version for works but all of my other mods makes it crash.

edit 3: ok, so somehow when I added each mod one at a time it loaded them all just fine until i got to the optifine. I update that to the newest version also and it works just fine now. Idk why I was having so much trouble with it but I'm good now

crash report for forge 1.14.4.txt

Edited by ninjakiller94