• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• I was trying to get a mod allowed by Hypixel but it was only supported with 1.8.9 so I tried installing it and the libraries kept failing to install (image below) help would be greatly appreciated.     P.S. I've tried everything I could find including the command prompts, allowing more ram, all installer types, etc.
    • i used curse forge for a mod and it still crashed  
    • 1.12 is no longer supported on this forum. Please update to a modern version of Minecraft to receive support.
    • I did everything correctly. I'm trying to setup a server on google cloud (I want to host it on google cloud don't suggest other sites please)   1. Downloaded the installer from http://files.minecraftforge.net/maven/net/minecraftforge/forge/index_1.12.2.html 2. Used this to install the server java -jar forge-1.12.2-14.23.5.2854-installer.jar --installServer 3. I now have those files in the directory  1.12.2.json forge-1.12.2-14.23.5.2854-installer.jar.log libraries forge-1.12.2-14.23.5.2854-installer.jar forge-1.12.2-14.23.5.2854.jar minecraft_server.1.12.2.jar 4. I use this on minecraft_server.1.12.2.jar to install the rest of the files java -jar minecraft_server.1.12.2.jar nogui 5. I now have those files in the directory 1.12.2.json forge-1.12.2-14.23.5.2854-installer.jar.log logs eula.txt forge-1.12.2-14.23.5.2854.jar minecraft_server.1.12.2.jar forge-1.12.2-14.23.5.2854-installer.jar libraries server.properties 6. I accept the eula.txt   7. There is no forge universal file like in literally all the tutorials i've seen so this is what happens when I try to run minecraft_server.1.12.2.jar: The server runs normally but it's vanilla and even if I create a mods folder and insert mods inside nothing happens forge-1.12.2-14.23.5.2854.jar: It throws this at me A problem occurred running the Server launcher.java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:566) at net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.ServerLaunchWrapper.run(ServerLaunchWrapper.java:70) at net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.ServerLaunchWrapper.main(ServerLaunchWrapper.java:34) Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: class jdk.internal.loader.ClassLoaders$AppClassLoader cannot be cast to cl ass java.net.URLClassLoader (jdk.internal.loader.ClassLoaders$AppClassLoader and java.net.URLClassLoader are in mod ule java.base of loader 'bootstrap') at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.<init>(Launch.java:34) at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) ... 6 more for both the command is java -Xmx7G -Xms1G -jar [filename] nogui   I've been trying for 4 hours so far, I tried re-installing the server multiple times, I tried updating java, I tried deleting and re-installing java.
    • Ah, I forgot to flag IntelliJ to upload my data asset to github, but I will fix that,    As for other stuff, thank you for the heads up, I'll iterate through and fix them    Relating back to my original question, does this mean in the context of making it compatable with something like Mekanism, I'd need to write a recipe for osmium dust specifically for my grinder? 
  • Topics

• Who's Online (See full list)