Textures not showing ingame

Kennelkiz

Hey im new to forge so i dont know if i picked the correct category for this problem, I wanted to play rl craft, but it was a bit harsh on my pc's performance, so i decided to make a modpack of my own that resembles irl craft alot but its lighter by 2 times, so I dont know which mob this belongs to , that doesnt have any textures like, Grizzly bear / brown bear that spawns in the woods, then the scorpions, i think it belonged to orespawn if im not wrong, and lycanite mobs which this one i know, then nymphs , those texture like creatures, doesnt have any textures in it and its invisible, but the programs still works, they attack and behave like what the mod describes, but its literally invisible, am i missing some textures , do i need to download another orespawn and itll be fixed? , thanks