RESOLVED

Gemios26

Hi!

I am running 1.15.2 31.1.63 forge with a custom built mod pack. I've done a server with ten of my friends, and I've had issues where I am trying to generate chunks but they just don't load, and after about a minute or so, the server kicks everyone saying "Timed out." That's issue #1. To solve this issue, I did some research and people said to go to my forge.cfg and set  alwaysSetupTerrainOffThread to true. I try doing that, but there just isn't a forge.cfg file that has this. So, I am not really sure what to do for both problems. 

Once again, I apologize if this is the wrong area to put my post. I just created my account and looked through where I can create my topics, and this seems the best area to do so.

If you need any attachments of files, please let me know.

-Gemios

So, My big brain plays on giving up and trying one last thing worked. From what it seems I can't delete posts, so I am just doing an edit saying it's resolved. Thank you

Edited by Gemios26
Resolved the issue