List of commonly used tags for Forge

Morales

Since tags have replaced Ore Dictionary, I have decided to make quick cheat list of common tags that are used by mods such as IC2, Botania, Nuclear Craft etc.
The idea of that is to keep everything clean and in one place so that modders don't have to go threw multiple projects if they want to find a specific tag.
Here is the link to the list: https://github.com/Dente222/Minecraft-Forge-Tag-List

Also sorry but I don't remember every Ore Dictionary tag so if there has been something removed, changed or I simply missed then feel free to suggest missing  tags and any new tags :)

PS: I didn't know exactly where to post this so pleas inform me or move this topic thanks :)

Edited by Morales
Fixed Link
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, diesieben07 said:

This sounds like something that should be in the documentation.

Yeah but there are only few examples in Doc and vanilla one in repository so I decid to whole list for it just to make it easy and save others some time

• 10 months later...