"The command line is too long" - scala recompile error

mnn

Hello,

in recompile I got:

20:26:34 - == ERRORS FOUND in SCALA CODE ==
20:26:34 - 
20:26:34 - The command line is too long.

If I'm right then the Scala compilation is added by FML to the MCP script (so this should be the right place to ask). The too long command line is caused by too many directories with java files - resulting argument line has more than 8kB (limit on Windows from what I read). I think there can be used environment variables to pass it, but I'm not really sure. Also the scripts are in python which I don't understand much.

I managed to bypass Scala compilation, but in the future I'd like to try write some mod(s) in Scala.

Do you know any solution to this problem? Is this a new bug or it's just not being expected having more folders and/or developing under Windows?

mnn.getNativeLang() != English

If I helped you please click on the "thank you" button.

I'm having the same problem.  I also couldn't compile scala code when I tried the first time to get a working dev environment, and while the error message was different, the problem is the same.  I know it's possible to get working, but it seems that scala compilation is broken by default in forge for 1.5.x