Minecraft not working with Forge [1.12.2]

Amasu

Hello,

First of all, I am completely new to all of this so I am sorry if I do anything wrong. And if I missed anything, let me know and I'll provide what I missed

Recently, a friend of mine bought a minecraft server so we could all play with some mods on it, after getting all the mods working on the server and four of us being able to connect on it, my friend tried.. just to never see the game launching with the following message:

"The game ceased working. An unexpected problem occured and the game crashed. We are sorry for the inconveniance"

(This is a translation of the message, we are not english speaker which is also why he isn't doing this post himself)

After that we looked into his log to find this: https://pastebin.com/ndBEnzkt (I do not know how this website works.. please excuse me if it isn't the correct way, like I said, I'm all new to that kind of things)

Then we tried different things, like downloading minecraft again, install another 1.12.2 Forge, updating java, etc..

Nothing worked.

So in the end my friend just gave up to let us play.. on his server that he payed

And I really want him to have fun with us

Please, is there anything someone can do to help him?

Thank you in advance for your time