1.12.2 crash when i click on play

MatsMatskoo

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Hey, that tickles! Hehehe!

Time: 25-6-20 11:04
Description: FML has discovered extracted jar files in the mods directory.
This breaks mod loading functionality completely.
Remove the directories and replace with the jar files originally provided.

java.lang.RuntimeException: Extracted mod jars found, loading will NOT continue
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager.findDerpMods(CoreModManager.java:292)
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager.discoverCoreMods(CoreModManager.java:332)
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager.handleLaunch(CoreModManager.java:265)
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.FMLLaunchHandler.setupHome(FMLLaunchHandler.java:107)
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.FMLLaunchHandler.setupClient(FMLLaunchHandler.java:81)
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.FMLLaunchHandler.configureForClientLaunch(FMLLaunchHandler.java:42)
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker.injectIntoClassLoader(FMLTweaker.java:141)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:115)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.12.2
    Operating System: Windows 10 (amd64) version 10.0
    Java Version: 1.8.0_51, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 227842048 bytes (217 MB) / 268435456 bytes (256 MB) up to 2147483648 bytes (2048 MB)
    JVM Flags: 8 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xmx2G -XX:+UnlockExperimentalVMOptions -XX:+UseG1GC -XX:G1NewSizePercent=20 -XX:G1ReservePercent=20 -XX:MaxGCPauseMillis=50 -XX:G1HeapRegionSize=32M
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0

Edited by MatsMatskoo

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • I tried installing forge for 1.20.6 and for some reason when i open it, it says: "Java Virtual Machine Launcher": Error: Unable to acces jarfile C:\Users\PC\OneDrive\???????????\forge-1.20.6-50.1.0-installer.jar. I dont have any idea what to do. Can anyone help?
    • Update I seem to have fixed it by removing the folders made when the server first starts (e.g. config, world) and starting it all again.  
    • Good days im working on this Costume underground dungeon the plan is creating a mineshaft tunel whit fully functional railway and rail switchs going deep down into the ground      My hypothesis its than than the rails get created before the supporting stone blocks   i was setting blocks whit  Level.setBlock(pos,blkstate,2)  in mode 2 i change it to 10 but the problem persist  in the doorblock class it uses 3 as flag   level.setBlock(p_52750_.above(), p_52751_.setValue(HALF, DoubleBlockHalf.UPPER), 3); i set 3 as flag the problem continues (i du not know what 3 means) this numbers are basically a mistery ===> i need the number mode to set a block into the world whithout doing any checks or triggering neighbors blocks  ############# The nbt class has an Enum to make more redable the code  is in "import net.minecraft.nbt.Tag;" nbtpos = entitydata.getList("blockPos", Tag.TAG_INT);// blockdata contains pos;   if theres something like this for the setBlockMode that would be nice           
    • this is a really old resurrected post  anyway    //values to nbt  ListTag nbtblockpos = new ListTag(); nbtblockpos.add(IntTag.valueOf(blockPos.getX())); nbtblockpos.add(IntTag.valueOf(blockPos.getY())); nbtblockpos.add(IntTag.valueOf(blockPos.getZ())); entitydata.put("blockPos", nbtblockpos); ListTag nbtpos = new ListTag(); nbtpos.add(DoubleTag.valueOf(Pos.x)); nbtpos.add(DoubleTag.valueOf(Pos.y)); nbtpos.add(DoubleTag.valueOf(Pos.z)); entitydata.put("pos", nbtpos);   //getting things back if(entitydata.contains("blockPos")) { nbtpos = entitydata.getList("blockPos", Tag.TAG_INT);// blockdata contains pos this.blockPos = new BlockPos( nbtpos.getInt(0), nbtpos.getInt(1), nbtpos.getInt(2) ); } this.pos = null; if(entitydata.contains("pos")) { nbtpos = entitydata.getList("pos", Tag.TAG_DOUBLE);// blockdata contains pos this.Pos = new Vec3( nbtpos.getDouble(0), nbtpos.getDouble(1), nbtpos.getDouble(2) ); }    
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.