Forge mods not loading.

So I made a new forge server a couple of days ago ran the server it started fine (so I know the server works) then I tried to add the Security Craft mod (Info below) and when I went in game it wasn't loaded but it created a config file in the config folder. So, I checked config to make sure it was enabled, and it was. Then I thought to install on my client side and then joined the server and when I placed a block it just spawned out. So, I know it's the server. Any ideas and checked some other posts none really match my problem that I know of. I posted some pictures and the logs below. I also attached other images that might be helpful but since it only lets me upload three they are only attached.  The server is the latest forge 1.14.4Forge server folder

Latest log

Security craft download link: https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/security-craft/files (1.14.4)

If you require any more info love to help just respond tho please note a little bit busy so I might not respond right away. 

Thanks,

Hayman1681

Annotation 2020-07-03 124527.png

config folder.png

securty craft config file.png

Odd because I was on the server just a second ago am, I starting it wrong I click on 1.14.4 server. Also sorry for the text file just made my account 

EDIT: So, do I start it from forge-1.14.4 or the minecraft_server file? Also like I said just started out with forge so please forgive my otherwise ignorance.

Edited by hayman1681@gmail.com

Ok sorry this took so long had to re-write it. When I start the MINECRAFT server it starts normal. When I start the forge server it says failed to bind to port which makes since because I have another server running off that port, so I went to server properties file and changed to port to 25571 but it stil won't start. Basicly when I start the forge server it runs for a second says failed to bind to port and stops like it's supposed to but how do I change the FORGE server's port. The mc server runs off of 25571 but the forge server for what ever reason is trying to run off of the default port so I'm drawing a blank, any ideas? Also thanks for bearing with my I'm new and this probley seems like a dumb prolbme :D

EDIT:I posted the logs up top (as iamge) 

Edited by hayman1681@gmail.com