import com.yunus.sinif.items.ItemBase;
import net.minecraft.item.Item;
import net.minecraftforge.fml.RegistryObject;
import net.minecraftforge.fml.javafmlmod.FMLJavaModLoadingContext;
import net.minecraftforge.registries.DeferredRegister;
import net.minecraftforge.registries.ForgeRegistries;

public class RegistryHandler {

private static final String MOD_ID = DenemeMod.MOD_ID;

public static final DeferredRegister<Item> ITEMS = new DeferredRegister<>(ForgeRegistries.ITEMS, "dp");

public static void init(){

ITEMS.register(FMLJavaModLoadingContext.get().getModEventBus());

}

public static final RegistryObject<Item> RUBY = ITEMS.register("ruby", ItemBase::new);

}

public static final DeferredRegister<Item> ITEMS = new DeferredRegister<>(ForgeRegistries.ITEMS, "dp");

but this line returns me an error.

I dont know what is error just new DeferredRegister<> strikethrough

can you help me? 

discord: Даяк Ыаде#3511

21 minutes ago, Yunus Emre said:

but this line returns me an error.

I dont know what is error just new DeferredRegister<> strikethrough

A warning is not an error. An error is an error. It's letting you know that this method of calling the constructor is deprecated and should be replaced with DeferredRegister::create. However, you could of found this out by hovering over the strike-through.

5 minutes ago, ChampionAsh5357 said:

A warning is not an error. An error is an error. It's letting you know that this method of calling the constructor is deprecated and should be replaced with DeferredRegister::create. However, you could of found this out by hovering over the strike-through.

C:\Users\Pc\Desktop\1.15.2 mod from yunus\src\main\java\com\yunus\sinif\util\RegistryHandler.java:15: error: '(' or '[' expected
    public static final DeferredRegister<Item> ITEMS = new DeferredRegister::create(ForgeRegistries.ITEMS, MOD_ID);
                                                                                                                                                        ^

3 minutes ago, Yunus Emre said:

new DeferredRegister::create

I need a facepalm emoji so badly. I use the double colon operator to specify the location of a function. Let's break down what you wrote. First, you tried calling a static method using the double colon operator. Please learn some basic java and don't just follow some youtube tutorial. If you want a hint, a dot helps. Second, you called new on a method. You can only call new on constructors to create objects. A method is not a constructor. In this case, DeferredRegister::create is a static method for a constructor initialization circumventing the new operator (its called inside).

And the easiest way you could've found this out is by reading the docs.

2 minutes ago, ChampionAsh5357 said:

I need a facepalm emoji so badly. I use the double colon operator to specify the location of a function. Let's break down what you wrote. First, you tried calling a static method using the double colon operator. Please learn some basic java and don't just follow some youtube tutorial. If you want a hint, a dot helps. Second, you called new on a method. You can only call new on constructors to create objects. A method is not a constructor. In this case, DeferredRegister::create is a static method for a constructor initialization circumventing the new operator (its called inside).

And the easiest way you could've found this out is by reading the docs.

I am watching this video: