Losing connection to io.netty.handler

nikich700

I play on Hypixel using some mods, so I use Forge for that. I have an epic gaming session for like 30-40mins and then I get kicked with following messages:

1787588888_(71).thumb.png.1f4acf2b988e71de445673b917942030.png2020-11-25_10_17_12.thumb.png.6262edde76472f28dcfe011e295680d9.png

These tend to vary a lot, but it seems that it always has the part: "Internal Exception: io.netty.handler.codec.DecoderException:" I have tried playing with Vanilla (no Forge) and everything was completely fine for like 3-4 hours, so I can verify that it only occurs on Forge. I am also pretty sure this started happening to me the night after I updated Windows and used KMS hacktool (well I live in Russia, so we cant like afford normal license). 

I wish you could help me guys with that.

This issue is really annoying and I am fully committed to providing you with any additional information if you want to try to help me.

Ok so, to knock off obvious answers to fix it I tried: completely reinstalling Minecraft, rebooting my PC, restarting my Wi-FI router. As you can see from the ways of me trying to solve it, I am not the sharpest tool in the shed.

I am also fairly new to forums, so let me know if I did something wrong and how to improve

Edited by nikich700