Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The game crashed whilst rendering overlay Error: java.lang.NullPointerException: Rendering overlay Exit Code: -1

I'm using 1.14.4 forge version 28.2.23 and the game crashes with the title's error message. Also, I'm new here; how do I paste the log*? 

*Edit: Worked it out (pasting the log that is)

Edited by PlasmaPig13
This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• I'm trying to add this mod for my son: https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/more-ores-in-one Here are the steps I followed on an Ubuntu Linux box: 1. downloaded forge installer (forge-1.16.5-36.1.0-installer.jar) 2. mkdir .minecraft 3. cd .minecraft 4. ran:  java -jar forge-1.16.5-36.1.0-installer.jar --installServer        which appears successful: 5. The file it creates is named "forge-1.16.5-36.1.0.jar" so no "universal" in the name, not sure why or if that is relevant. 6. echo eula=true > eula.txt 7. ran the server with:   java -jar forge-1.16.5-36.1.0.jar  and it opens properly 8. quit the server and copy the mod file:    cp MoreOresInONE-1.2_1.16.5.jar ~/.minecraft/mods/ 9. restart the server in nogui mode:   java -Xms2048M -Xmx4096M -jar forge-1.16.5-36.1.0.jar nogui At this point, the server is running and my son can connect, but says the mod isn't working. How do I check why the mod isn't working or debug this? The only thing I see in the log related to this mod is this message: I don't see any error messages or anything indicating it didn't work, so I'm at a loss. Thanks!
    • Hi, I have about 63 mods, and the pack worked fine a day ago, but now it launched up, loads with the big red Mojang screen, then freezes when it is "freezing data".  It loads for like 7 minutes then crashes.  Sorry if i posted something wrong.  Here is mods: I also have Optifine....And here is crash report: I have tried reinstalling MC, forge, changed the forge profile version, deleting resource packs, updating and downgrading Universal Mod Core, and adding more Ram.  I currently give it 4GB out of 16GB, any less and it won"t work, but 6GB is too much, because then it gets lag spikes.  Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
    • I'm running on a brand new, clean Windows 10 install. Fresh download of minecraft, Java and the modpack. I have 6 of 8 Gb of ram allocated, which worked before the new install. Running on an old laptop with integrated graphics and outdated everything, but it has worked so far with lowered graphics settings. The load gets about half way, then crashes with this report: https://pastebin.com/KTa7fmyf. This is my first time using pastebin, so hopefully I did that right.
    • My game crash with [19:22:26] [Client thread/WARN] [FML]: Registry Item: Override did not have an associated owner object. Name: testymod:axe_copper Value: com.Testmod.objects.tools.ToolAxe@1f41742f [19:22:27] [Client thread/INFO] [STDOUT]: [net.minecraft.init.Bootstrap:printToSYSOUT:553]: ---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- // Hey, that tickles! Hehehe![19:22:26] [Client thread/WARN] [FML]: Registry Item: Override did not have an associated owner object. Name: testymod:axe_copper Value: com.Testmod.objects.tools.ToolAxe@1f41742f [19:22:27] [Client thread/INFO] [STDOUT]: [net.minecraft.init.Bootstrap:printToSYSOUT:553]: ---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- // Hey, that tickles! Hehehe!  
  • Topics

• Who's Online (See full list)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy.