Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

BlueWolf_SK

Members
  • Content Count

    4
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About BlueWolf_SK

  • Rank
    Tree Puncher
  1. That was it. After removing the cache folder (after backing it up of course), recreating the project and building it everything ran correctly. Thank you very much. I wasn't aware gradle cached data outside the project folder. Useful to know.
  2. First things first. I tried the latest forge mdk (1.15.2 - 31.1.46) and it works. I felt like poking around it a little bit more to understand what I was doing wrong, so I tried few other things. I uninstalled all JDKs I had except one version of the adoptopenjdk 8 (tried jdk8u252-b09, jdk8u242-b08 and jdk8u232-b09 and settled on the last one for the remainder of my tests). The problem persisted. I tried it with eclipse instead of intellij (clean sepparate folders were used for eclipse tests). The problem persisted. I tried running it with these versions of forge mdks: forge-1.15
  3. I'm not sure how to state this more plainly but: Doesn't work when compiling with JDK 8. Works when compiling with JDK 11. At least from what I can tell (making sure correct environment variables are set, making sure correct options are set in IntelliJ, making sure to clean everything before rebuilding). That's what has me confused. Is there any way to make sure what JDK the code was actually built with (log during build process or inspecting resulting files somehow)? I'll try to google around some more myself as well and try few things. Maybe I'm missing something and it's actually compili
  4. I'm getting the exact same error. forge-1.15.2-31.1.0-mdk IntelliJ IDEA 2020.1 (Community Edition) on both AdoptOpenJDK jdk-8.0.252.09-hotspot and Oracle jdk1.8.0_251. But it works on AdoptOpenJDK jdk-11.0.7.10-hotspot when I set the project language level to 8. I checked JAVA_HOME in the windows environment variables before building. I ran gradle clean before building, invalidatec caches and restarted IntelliJ and even created entirely new project. Always made sure SDK is set properly in the IntelliJ Project Structure menu. Same result. Doesn't work with jdk 8s, works on j
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy.