Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Mndb

Members
  • Content Count

    35
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Mndb

  • Rank
    Tree Puncher

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. I've tried it. It didnt work. here's the debug: https://gist.githubusercontent.com/Mndb1/256b0303d93caff76d5103c9924f8c50/raw/a842e873421ddba8cf1085822f2da317ad5f27e9/Debug
  2. help needed. Debug: https://gist.githubusercontent.com/Mndb1/a9b9fd51ce9e435effc130bb7f14ed3d/raw/98990e72d46f6f4a516ca00199e61d45fd9a76ee/Debug Crash report: https://gist.github.com/Mndb1/1d9b9c84ed8794d8071918e3a972dac1
  3. here it is: https://gist.github.com/Mndb1/e2960d217bf8b090f16671f453a265c1
  4. Yep, it still crashes. Here's the debug https://gist.github.com/Mndb1/45f16dabca4ade638c5aaeec3e0dd2c7
  5. And the debug is this one: https://gist.github.com/Mndb1/16807565fccc79ec116577de92f6f4fa
  6. Ok, i updated it and it crashed again with this debug: https://gist.github.com/Mndb1/cd55c132bc97deb83826d9b6e035e885
  7. The crash happens right when the world loads or when it's halfway through loading. Debug: https://gist.github.com/Mndb1/ae2b02bd186fd97f72bec2d1d9a7f15e
  8. When i spawn in the world, the game just crashes. I simply don't know what's happening... Help Pls Debug: https://gist.githubusercontent.com/Mndb1/133904c03701ad8395e711487510037f/raw/58316df9470711dfa3f9aba0bed32e10d9820576/Debug Crash report: https://gist.github.com/Mndb1/8e282f6480dc74365adf32edf29d31ce
  9. Debug (https://gist.githubusercontent.com/Mndb1/169f4ab469707b3d89a7fc555076ac2d/raw/49c009f85c4fc12f6d3142ba9b1bd79217fc0ef9/Debug) My Minecraft crashes right when it says "freezing data". I tried everything, i don't know what to do... ---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- // Don't do that. Time: 10/29/20 1:32 PM Description: Rendering overlay java.lang.RuntimeException: One of more entry values did not copy to the correct id. Check log for details! at net.minecraftforge.registries.ForgeRegistry.sync(ForgeRegistry.java:576) ~[?:?] {re:classloading} at net
  10. When i load minecraft, it seems to have a 70% chance of crashing in the loading screen and 30% chance of crashing when i load a world. I just ran out of things to try. Forge version is 32.0.108 btw The debug: (https://gist.githubusercontent.com/Mndb1/2efc12c043793f50fc3b1415fa63bd8e/raw/9d661a08a217254ece45b3560ca65123b45b90f5/Debug) The crash report is this one: ---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- // This doesn't make any sense! Time: 10/28/20 12:52 AM Description: Rendering overlay java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraftforge/client/event/Texture
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy.