Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Jarkon

Members
  • Content Count

    6
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Jarkon

  • Rank
    Tree Puncher
  1. Perfect, this is just the kind of thing I've been looking for!
  2. I've been trying to set it up in the build.gradle file but it doesn't seem to be loading the mods with what I've done (the game opens now, but it still says that 3 mods are loaded and no Quark or AutoRegLib content seems present). I've added a libs folder to my project and put the jars in it, then added the following to my build.gradle file: I've been seeing conflicting approaches to adding the files online. Is there a different way I should add these dependencies?
  3. As the title says, I've started a completely clean mod in the latest version of Forge for 1.16.5 in Eclipse. For the most part it runs like normal (since I haven't touched any of the mod files), but whenever I try to drop add different mod to the runs/mods folder (in this case AutoRegLib, since I would like to make a mod that builds on Quark features), the game can no longer open. It will go through the loading screen and then it will only load the crash screen. I've attached the crash log below, but I want to stress that this only happens when I add the mod to the mods folder, and when I remo
  4. Found a solution! To anyone who may wonder in the future, I ended up using the readAdditionalSaveData function of the HorseEntity class, and passed in a compoundNBT tag with the Variant value already calculated. In the future if anyone has any other questions on this topic, go ahead and post them here!
  5. Hello everyone! New to the modding community and the forums, but I'll go ahead and get right to it: I'm trying to make a mod that allows me to spawn a horse with specific variants set (i.e. the coat color and coat type). I've been combing through the horse code for a while, and it seems like anything that would allow be to do this has been blocked off. The main function I'd want to use, setVariantAndMarkings() in the HorseEntity class, is private. I've tried replicating what the function itself does, but it relies on more private information (it has to set the entitydata using a uniq
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy.