Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Forge Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SolarOwl

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SolarOwl

  1. Hey buddy..... SolarOwl here from Pix. I wanted to apologize for overthrowing you and doing that dramatic af resignation. I genuinely do not even remember in the slightest bit what beef I had and I only have good memories of you, you were a good admin and you did not deserve that. I am sorry. Sorry for bringing 2017 drama to a random thread from 2012 lol just been thinking about it lately and cannot for the life of me remember the reason that I was even upset.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.