So I'm installing a bunch of mods and it worked fine until I was actually inside a world playing.
Right above the error report it mentioned forge with a problem so I figured I should post the report I got after using cmd to start minecraft.
Now I went and ran it with cmd agien to get the full report.
[glow=green,2,300]Mods =[/glow][glow=blue,2,300]Adventure Items. Armor Stand (In Jar). Audio Mod. BetterDungeons. Millenaire. Shelf (In Jar). Thaumcraft 2. Balkons Weapon Mod. Optifine Ultra 1.2.5 (In jar) Forge 3.3.7 (In Jar) [/glow]
Too bad I don't know anything about Java so I'm pretty useless in this situation.