Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hamster_Furtif

Members
  • Content Count

    100
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Hamster_Furtif last won the day on February 28 2020

Hamster_Furtif had the most liked content!

Community Reputation

3 Neutral

About Hamster_Furtif

  • Rank
    Creeper Killer

Converted

  • Gender
    Male
  • Location
    Paris, France
  • Personal Text
    Bonjour !

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. @DragonITA I plan on adding a mask for about every mob in the game, why ?
  2. Thank you very much ! It means a lot! I somehow forgot about that part ? Thanks !
  3. Hello everyone ! Let me present you my Masks mod for Minecraft Forge ! This mod lets you craft masks that give you the powers of different Minecraft mobs. To craft a mask, you’ll need a life essence. This item has a 1% chance of being dropped every time you kill a mob. You can use a life essence to craft a raw clay mask: Cook it to get a stringless clay mask, add a couple strings to it, and voilà, you get a nice mask to wear! Now, this mask looks nice, but it gets even better when you use it to craft monster masks. Here i
  4. The command runs well but doesn't solve the issue. I've tried it a few times. I've also checked the hash code and it matches perfectly.
  5. Not sure what the rules are on replying to my post, sorry if I'm breaking any rule. I've tried using the the "latest" version of the forge 1.15 mdk and it still doesn't work, the jars required are nowhere to be found.
  6. Thanks for your suggestion, but unfortunately this didn't work. The issue remains even when restarting from a clean mdk, but only with forge 1.15. However I noticed that the directory gradle is looking for does not exists: C:/Users/HamsterFurtif/.gradle/caches/forge_gradle/bundeled_repo/net/minecraftforge/forge/1.15.2-31.1.0_mapped_snapshot_20200223-1.15.1/ But this one exists: C:\Users\HamsterFurtif\.gradle\caches\forge_gradle\minecraft_user_repo\net\minecraftforge\forge and contains the files gradle is looking for. It is the one that is used by my 1.14 project, but I can
  7. EDIT: SOLVED BY DELETING THE .gradle DIRECTORY AND REFRESHING THE GRADLE PROJECT Hello, I'm trying to set up a mod in 1.15.2 using IntelliJ. To set it up, I've opened the build.gradle file from IntelliJ as a project, then ran the getIntellijRuns from the gradle pannel, then ran the gradle build command into the terminal. Here is a pastebin of the terminal output: https://pastebin.com/UJqUtNHW I believe this is the most relevant part : * What went wrong: Could not resolve all files for configuration ':compileClasspath'. > Could not f
  8. Hey everyone ! Let me present you my new mod: Masks. This mod gives you the ability to craft many monsters or animals masks that will give you incredibles power ! To craft these masks, you'll need a life essence. They can be found in mineshafts, nether fortresses and strongholds, but killing any mob can give you one. The chances to get one by killing a mob is of 1 to 1000, but you can change that in the config file (the lower the nuber is, the higher your chances are). You can also set/unset an "enchantement" effect with the config file. Here is what a life essence looks like
  9. Sorry for not replying for a long time, and thank you for your answers! So, I decided to ad the part I want to rescale to BipedHead and the other parts to BipedHeadWear, so I can avoid this problem. But I have to problems: -first it renders weirdly (it doesn't rotates smoothly with the face, and sometimes stays locked in a position even tough the head is moving) -it's not a real solution (won't work for a model with 3 different scaled parts) I took a look at the default model class, but it didn't really help me. So if you have any clue to help me solve this (kinda new) proble
  10. Hello everyone ! I'm currently trying to get some part of my model to be smaller than it should be. Here are the classes: Model: Item: I messed up a little bit with it, trying to do this: armorModel.bipedHead.showModel = armorSlot == 0; GL11.glScalef(0.5f, 0.5f, 0.5f); armorModel.bipedHeadwear.showModel = armorSlot == 0; GL11.glScalef(2.0f, 2.0f, 2.0f); armorModel.bipedBody.showModel = armorSlot == 1 || armorSlot == 2; armorModel.bipedRightArm.showModel = armorSlot == 1; ... But it's not working. Plus, I want only on
  11. Solved, my model was just too small, and there was a conflict between the model and the player's textures.
  12. This is an armor, not an entity, so it's 64x32. I made a few test but the textures are very fine. Actually, the problem comes from the super, that stills renders even though it should not. I just need a way to say: <<Nope, I already have my model here, don't render the regular model too>> but I can't find it.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy.