Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Quizer9O8

Members
  • Content Count

    27
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Quizer9O8

  • Rank
    Tree Puncher

Converted

  • Gender
    Undisclosed
  • Personal Text
    I am new!
  1. Hello there, I want to apply an API from the mod TerraForged but I'm hitting several roadblocks. First of all the Readme.md provides a bit of code of API to work with. As far as I know this code: repositories { maven { url "https://io.terraforged.com/repository/maven/" } } dependencies { implementation fg.deobf("com.terraforged:TerraForged:1.15.2-0.1.0") } which is supposed to go into the build.gradle file of my mod as far as I know which works totally fine until I'm met with the following error: Caused by: org.gradle.internal.resolve.ModuleVersionNotFoun
  2. You might want to take a look at this too... https://bugs.mojang.com/browse/MC-74762 Many people have been experiencing this since 1.8.1 up till now and even in future versions if this issue doesn't get resolved.
  3. Steps to reproduce: 1. put render distance at 32 2. Create world with seed: 1745855786 3. go to the center of the world: 0 150 0 4. place a command block at the cords given at 3 5. insert this code and let it run in the command block for 30 minutes
  4. I've seen a couple of bug reports on this issue on the official Mojang Issue Tracker website https://bugs.mojang.com/browse/MC-98277 but this is something different. Most of the time, when I create a new world, the chunks within a certain radius that spawn around me are displaced. These chunks still belong to the biome where they were created (e.g, a chunk created that's part of a ocean that then appears in a desert will still have the characteristics of a ocean biome, like rain and sky color.) This happens without any changes to the world, no log output errors occur (and seems to intensify wh
  5. I keep having this crash whenever I use a mod. I did put everything in the splash screen config to false but it still doesn't work. Crash Log
  6. Like the title describes the issue, the Logger class, Java or ItelliJ refuses to accept .getlogger and marker: like a B!!! Is there something I'm doing wrong?http://imgur.com/a/BIFG2
  7. Ok and how...? I'm fairly new with the Metadata stuff so don't expect me understanding it straight away. Isn't there any tutorial or video to show me how to do it?
  8. Hello there, I'm planning to create a mod based off a suggestion on the Minecraft forums what's called 'Ores in EVERY kind of block'. http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/minecraft-discussion/suggestions/88724-ores-in-every-kind-of-block-ores-as-metadata-now Is there a way to only display for example all the available ores (without the Stone/Netherrack texture) on every kind of block as metadata? I don't want to spend too much time on making all block textures with every ore available slapped on it if there's an easier way.
  9. Does anyone know what the impport keyboard command for IntelliJ is? With Eclipse it normally was Ctrl + O.
  10. I always get stuff like this happening to me all the time somehow. Error running Mineralz run client: Unable to open debugger port (127.0.0.1:57494): java.net.SocketException "socket closed" What does this mean and where do I have to look for it to solve this mess?
  11. Where can i do this? It's unkown terrain for me where we are going now.
  12. Ok i've changed my .json but the textures are still missing. Now what? ItemMineralzAmethyst { "parent": "item/generated", "textures": { "layer0": "mineralz:items/amethyst" } } Log [21:47:59] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Injecting tracing printstreams for STDOUT/STDERR. [21:47:59] [main/INFO] [FML/]: Forge Mod Loader version 12.17.0.1976 for Minecraft 1.9.4 loading [21:47:59] [main/INFO] [FML/]: Java is Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM, version 1.8.0_92, running on Windows 10:amd64:10.0, installed at C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre1.8.0_92 [21:47:59] [main/DEBUG
  13. The .json's that I've created for my mod arent working wich causes the textures i've made to be not there. This is one of the .json's i made. .json { "parent": "builtin/generated", "textures": { "layer0": "mineralz:items/amethyst.png" }, "display": { "thirdperson": { "rotation": [-90, 0, 0], "translation": [0, ,1 -3], "scale": [0.55, 0.55, 0.55] }, "firstperson": { "rotation": [0, -135, 25), "translation": [0, 4, 2], "scale": [1.7, 1.7, 1.7] } } } Log [2
  14. Tnx for pointing it out. After I changed the enum name it worked, at last .
  15. I've spent counless hours of checking my code to see if i mispelled anything wrong but i didn't My MineralzItems.init and MineralzItems.register are still red for no freaking reason and I keep getting crash reports that doesnt make any sense. I'm so frustated by those stupid problems i think i might give up making mods. This are all the Classes I got so far. Mineralz package com.quizer9o8.mineralz; import com.quizer9o8.mineralz.Reference.MineralzItems; import com.quizer9o8.mineralz.proxy.CommonProxy; import net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Mod; import net.minecraftforge.fml.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy.