[Possible Bug Report] forge-1.16.5-36.1.10+ optional dependency mod versions

KatoNamus

Hi Guys

First off: thank you very much for your work and support over the years. You have provided us with countless hours of pure bliss.

I updated a few mods in my custom mod pack which then prompted me to upgrade Forge to forge-1.16.5-36.1.12. When I checked, .13 was available so I installed that. 

On first start Forge errored out with this message (transcribed from screenshot):

Error loading mods 
4 errors have occurred during loading 

Mod spartanshields only supports botania 409 or above 
Currently, botania  is 1.16.5-415

Mod tetra only supports curios 4 or above 
Currently, curios is 1.16.5-4.0.5.1 

Mod tombstone only supports quark
Currently, quark is r2.4-311

Mod spartanweaponry only supports curios 4.0.3.0 or above
Currently, curios is 1.16.5-4.0.5.1

Please note that except for quark (where no minimum version is reported) all the dependency mods' current versions are higher than the minimum required versions. I guess it could also that the mod developers are using incorrect versioning syntax, else many more mods should have been reported. Could you please verify that suspicion before I report it to those mod developers? Ideally though it would be nice if you could handle the various version syntaxes in Forge itself though, in my humble opinion.

Debug.log pastebin

Crashlog pastebin

Please advise if I can assist with any additional information or if you'd like me to try any procedures. I'm a senior onsite support technician in the IT sector so am at least reasonably competent (or at least that's what I try to tell myself). I might not reply immediately but for you guys I will always reply, even if it takes me a while.

Thanking you in advance,

Kato