[1.16] Dynamically change with Container / Screen open

Zemelua

I'm currently replacing PlayerContainer with a custom inventory screen. I was able to open a custom inventory instead of the vanilla screen.
Now, I want to switch between multiple screens / containers, like the tabs on the left side of the vanilla recipe book. The method I'm thinking about right now is

1. In the ModInventoryScreen class, keep the list of InventoryTabToggleWidget and the current tab.
2.InventoryTabToogleWidget has a corresponding category and screen class.
3. Open the screen of the tab selected from mouseClicked ().

I'm thinking of a method like the one above, but I can't think of a way to switch containers at that time. Is my screen switching method appropriate? And how do you switch containers at the same time?

Change the question. I want to open the corresponding screen by pressing the tab of a certain Screen class Nonaka. In summary,

1. Is it possible to implement another container screen as a child element of one screen class? (The child screen is drawn like a normal screen and responds to mouse clicks)

2. Is it possible to switch the child container screen with the parent screen open?