One or more of my mods has faulty datapacks

ImperialR3D

I've been trying to put together a modpack for a while now that’s supposed to be a 1.16.5 version of RLCraft. So far I’ve fairly strictly stayed with the modlist that this video provides in the description: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ypye_7Tt_cI&t=216s.

However, I've run into problems at almost every angle. This is my first time dealing with this many mods so even though I had expected to run into some trouble I was still surprised that it took me almost a week just to get this thing to the title screen.

Anyway, the new problem I'm facing is that when I tried to create a world to test out my modpack it gave me this error message: "Errors in currently selected datapacks prevented the world from loading. You can either try to load it with only the vanilla datapack ("safe mode"), or go back to the title screen and fix it manually.” If I try to click the 'safe mode' button nothing happens, and likewise, the game will not even allow me to unload all of the mod datapacks manually as it just tells me "Data pack validation failed!"

I did some looking around and it looks like this problem is caused when one or more of the mods has a faulty datapack or something. I had heard that Ice and Fire is a mod that commonly causes this issue so I tried removing it to no avail (all the better though, Ice and Fire is a pretty big part of RLCraft). In any case, I have no idea how to fix this other than going through and adding in each mod individually until I stumble across the culprit. I don’t know much about debug logs either but I heard they could be useful for figuring out issues like this so I attached what I’m pretty sure is the appropriate file.

Also here's a list of the mods I'm using in case it helps:

TenshiLib

Horse Combat Controls

Ambient Sounds

UnionLib

Mouse Tweaks

Spheric

Biomes O' Plenty

Big Brain

Shoulder Surfing

Weeping Angels

CreativeCore

Just Enough Items

IguanaTweaks Reborn

Whisperwoods

InsaneLib

Create

Total Darkness

Realistic Sleep

TerraForged

Falling Leaves

Epic Fight Mod

Better Weather

Citadel

Alex's Mobs

Better Third Person

Survive

Champions

Dungeon Crawl

Bookshelf

HerdMentality

Realistic Torches

Ice and Fire

JEI Tweaker

Rereskillable

Enhanced Celestials

CraftTweaker

First Aid

No Tree Punching

Dynamic Trees

Dynamic Trees Plus

Dynamic Surroundings (Sound Control, Environs, Mob Effects) 

debug.log