server tick loop

unsiz

hi there! a specific world of mine keeps crashing and i would like some help. i’ll give some background. i have a single player world created with quite a few mods that i’ll list in a minute. recently, one of the mods had an update so i downloaded the updated version and took the old version out of the folder. i re opened the world, it said something about a few missing files that i assume were missing because they were removed in the new update. so i ignored it and went on my way. the world was working for about an hour when it crashed once. i was able to open the world up after it crashed the first time but now it won’t open at all. here’s the mods list: bloodmoon mod, food funk, mr crayfish’s furniture, jei, pams harvest craft, sr parasites, techguns , travelers backpack, and wumpleutil[/p] [p]the crash report says “the game crashed whilst exception in server tick loop. Error: java.util.ConcurrentModificationException Exit code: -1”. here’s the full report https://pastebin.com/Yt8ehsez[/p] [p]all for 1.12.2. if anyone knows anything, i’d appreciate the help!![/p]